Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I could KICK myself

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:05 PM
  • 5 Replies

So I took this month off becasue I was getting to stressed out with all of it.. 

And I mean I really took the month off I didnt chart didnt test didnt pee on anything(LOL) Didnt write down when AF was here last.  Which is good in a way becasue me and the Hbbie have been having fun and all that great stuff.  But NOW I dont know when AF is due!!!  I cant remember for the life of me when I got it last month :(  I should have wrote that down at least...

I got sick yesterday morning and threw up all my coffee (sorry TMI) and since then I have had heart burn NON_STOP..  UGH why didnt I write it down!!!

Anyways Wanta to stop by and say HI to everyone and send some baby dust your way and huggs.. Becasue I havent posted in awhile.

LeeAnne

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
berinlove
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:43 PM

i suppose you could just try testing if you have not gotten her within the next week? good luck, mommy! ! !

i am eighteen years old, a senior in high school, a mother of an angel baby, in love with my high school sweetheart, engaged soon-to-be air force wife, and trying to conceive another baby. you may think i am too young, but life for me has never been better!

Here4Tasha
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 8:17 AM

Tested this morning got a BFN.  So I will be getting my Tattoo on Friday!!!

Good luck and baby dust to you

berinlove
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 12:27 PM

Quoting Here4Tasha:

Tested this morning got a BFN.  So I will be getting my Tattoo on Friday!!!

Good luck and baby dust to you

your tattoo idea sounds really neat! i read about it in another group. will you be posting pictures?

i am eighteen years old, a senior in high school, a mother of an angel baby, in love with my high school sweetheart, engaged soon-to-be air force wife, and trying to conceive another baby. you may think i am too young, but life for me has never been better!

Here4Tasha
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 12:29 PM

Sure will Mama!!  Im excited.... As soon as I get home Friday night I will post some for you!

LeeAnne

berinlove
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 12:31 PM

Quoting Here4Tasha:

Sure will Mama!!  Im excited.... As soon as I get home Friday night I will post some for you!

LeeAnne

yay! [= lol. i will be looking out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)