Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lovenox injections

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:54 PM
  • 2 Replies

has anyone been on these before or known anyone that has?  I am 7 weeks and had my first appointment today.  The doctor wants to have these lovenox injections 1 a day for the 1st and 2nd trimester.  The reason is that there is a possibility I may have lupus they arent sure and are still in the processes of diagnosing me at this point.  This is more of a proactive precaution.

pregnancy week by week
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lilmomma92706
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:26 PM

I have been on twice daily injections of Lovenox for this whole pregnancy. I have a 60mg injection in the morning and another one at night!!!  I have had 2 unexplained miscairrages and, I have borderline results for a blood clotting disorder called Leiden Factor V. Which could be the reason for my m/cs. I was also diagnosed at the beginning of this pregnancy with a very large DVT in my left calf muscle. There is a group on here called Lovenox Ladies and that would be a better group for this post. Most of the women in the group are one about 40mg once a day. Good luck!!!

4babiesmommy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:54 PM

I am on 40 mg a day everyday. I get blood clots everytime I get pregnant I hate it so much but I would rather give my self a shot then loose my baby or my own life..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)