• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 12 week check up!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:35 PM
  • 5 Replies

I had it this morning and everything looks good!  I was really worried....I dont know why, but I was! lol
My Dr couldnt catch the heart beat long enough to tell if it was normal.  so she did and ultrasound and everything was fine.  Our little fish was really moving! lol the heart rate was 160 woo-hoo!  DH asked if we could tell if it was a boy or girl, but we couldnt since he/she was moving so much.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Candyksses4u
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:59 PM

thats great...i had my appt today too and im 16 weeks they took 20 minutes trying for the heartbeat an finally got it my little one was moving too much lol... cant wait they scheduled my big ultrasound for june 30th im so happy !

~~You can drive at 16,go to war at 18, drink at 21, and retire at 65, so how old do you have to be to fall in love?~~

alexandra1022
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:04 PM

congratz i just went for my u/s 2 day im 13 weeks, and the lady wouldnt even look down there she said it was to early. i was bummed

dragonflie
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:45 PM

That is awesome, glad everything was ok!!  I have my first appointment on Friday.  I am 11weeks along so I am hoping they are able to hear something.  We are pretty close, my due date is Dec 30th.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,

Kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,

And never regret anything that made you smile

Stop by and sign my guess book, I finally figured out how to add it to my homepage!

ashybaby87
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:33 PM

I'm glad to hear all is going well!

mandamitch
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 12:19 AM

I had an appointment today also.  I am 13 weeks and we were able to hear he heartbeat really well.  It was very reasuring.  The only not great thing is that I have been loosing weight. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)