Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So frustrated after doc appt!! In pain nothing I can do she says!! NOW I CANT STOP CRYING!! Anyone make me feel a lil better...(SRY LONG RANT)

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:56 PM
  • 3 Replies

HI

So Im 37 weeks on thrusday, this last month has been absoulte HELL!!! I have a very high pain tolerence and am in no way exaggerating my pain, but I think my doc thinks I am!! My other two pregnancies were nothing like this never had any pains til the last week and  I went over my edd with both by 3days an was induced!!! I have been nauseous since sunday, I am always cramping feeling like my period coming, I dont sleep at night because my hips go numb and hurt so bad I wake up every hr to walk and lets not even get into the crazy scary dreams Im having!! Im ready to fricking pop I cant bend over cuz babys all in the front in the way!!! To top it off I get this horrible shooting pain in my crotch and butt!! So the doc checks today and no changes and I get to attribute this wonderful pain to the fact his head is in the birth canal but Im only 2cm dialated and hardly thinning!! According to her the babys over 7 lbs an she expects me to go til july 2nd my EDD, WOW so I can have a 10lbs baby!! Sounds fun!! Then I ask when she can do anything to get him out and she says well I dont know its a holiday weekend!! WTH does holiday weekend have to do with me being in pain and my baby??? I dont care!! I ve never felt so done with a pregnancy before, I KNOW everyone says baby will come when hes ready an Im trying so hard to be patient but I JUST CANT take it anymore!! I feel horrible and im also upset because its nice out an I can hardly move to do things with  my 4 yr old and 2 yr old!! An It makes me feel awful!! I mean its not there fault Im pregnant and hurting!! BUT I Just cant play like we used to and it sucks!!  Im sry this is so long and Im not trying to rush him into the world, I just cant take it an feel like Ive reached my breaking point!!

ANYONE THAT COULD MAKE ME FEEL A LIL BETTER OR ANY TIPS FOR PAIN  OR ANYTHING WOULD HELP!!

Im am a SAHM mom of two beautiful children who are 3 and 2, they are the loves of my life along with my HUsband. We are expecting baby #3 July 6, 2009. I believe in GOD and I believe in Angels and that kids are a glimpse into what an angel is really like. Your heart is your love, your love is your family, your family is your future and your future is your destiny!! I live in the moment and enjoy life to its fullest!
pregnancy
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LuckyClown
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:06 PM

i am so in the same boat- I am sorry for you... My two kids (4 and 6) are very understanding when I tell them I am hurting because of the baby... but I also don't want them to resent the baby...

also it is 83 degrees here and that feels like absolute hell to me but the girls keep wanting to play outside... i want to let them so i get my big glass of icewater and last as long as i can... but it is sooo uncomfortable... fortunately my oldest just got some new games for her DS this past weekend so she is fine...and my 4 year old just goes along with whatever with no complaints (blessed in that respect)

I also have had the shooting pains in my crotch.. was not sure where that was coming from... but that feels like  amuscle cramp to me... and It happens when I try to roll over in bed...

personally i have just succombed to the pain... I do what i can when I can but generally I clean in short bursts, I play sit down, easy stuff (arts and crafts are my favorite) I just rest a ton... which is incredibly boring...but sometimes boredom is preferable to the pain... I am due on the 12th- and am also counting down- I want her OUT!!

the other two were so easy- I can't help but wonder if this is a third baby kinda thing??? doc says It is normal to have more pain on the third or fourth...

eSnA2008
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:54 PM

i was that same way with my sone for the last few months..i was in soo much pain because he had a ton of fluid and my stomach was soooo painful i cried after every appt and the days after..im sry.i dont know how to help you or ease ur mind just know ur almost there...

pregnancy week by week

Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks
mom2bmjb
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:49 PM

I really feel your pain and it is putting me in emotional distress I have a doc appt on the 18th and I am going to let him know I CANT STAND IT

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)