Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would it be safe for me to????

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:48 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am going in the morning to be induced, last Wen. when i we to the doc he said i was dilated to a 2 and he could feel the head well would be safe for us to have sex i dont want to hurt anything i mean i know having sex a cant but since she is so low just thought i would ask

Thanks

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mami9207
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:51 PM

I dont know if I would since you are dilated. You don't want to cause any infections. But, I'm not too sure, me personally, I wouldnt just to be on the safe side. Theres other options than intercourse ;) Go that route.

sblynch05
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:56 PM

I was dialated 2 cm the whole week before i went in to be induced. my doctor said it was fine as long as my water hadn't broken. we had sex 8 hours before i was induced. i think that you'll be fine.

ApawlakUSA
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:28 PM

Im 2 cm dialated and Babys head is literally as low as it can go!! I HAVE SEX LIKE CRAZY!! I WANT HIM OUT!! Im fine, Im pretty sure you can as long as your water isnt broke! GOOD LUCK AND EARLY CONGRATS!

Im am a SAHM mom of two beautiful children who are 3 and 2, they are the loves of my life along with my HUsband. We are expecting baby #3 July 6, 2009. I believe in GOD and I believe in Angels and that kids are a glimpse into what an angel is really like. Your heart is your love, your love is your family, your family is your future and your future is your destiny!! I live in the moment and enjoy life to its fullest!
pregnancy
hotmoma2006
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:30 PM

GOOD NEWS! You can have sex lol it wont hurt anythin, a lot of women are dilated for weeks and have sex so go for it, congrats on tomorrow

mommy2xp
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 12:08 AM

yep you can, i was dialated to a 3 and we had sex and well baby came that day  and it's safe as long as your water has not broken, if you even think it has do not just to be safe

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)