Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

implantation bleeding maybe tmi

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 12:00 AM
  • 3 Replies

skipped a period in april

started on may 29th with brown "stuff" when i wipedthen an actual flowtwo days later...(lasted all for 6 days)

now i am having same brown "stuff" with a small, tiny amount of blood. it came this morning but hasnt gotten heavier or anything...

does this sound like implantation bleeding sinceit happened 10 days from when i would normall start

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
TigerBaby69
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:10 AM

It could be. I would wait about a week and then take a test..unless you are already late and then test again!
Good luck!

babies
babies
SweetBasil
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:24 AM

Could be....

My last "normal" period was in mid March and was 10 days late. I then had very light, very brief bleeding in both April and May. I chalked it up to a lot of stress (losing my Mom to cancer, then finding out that my landlord lost the house my husband and i have been renting for the past 3 years) By the beginning of June I was feeling "off" so I took a HPT and it came out positive. Went to the doctor this past Thursday and was told that I was 14 weeks 2 days! I was also told that some women experience what seems like normal periods during early pregnancy. So, maybe this is what you are experiencing.

Kikesama
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:29 PM

It could be. I have been pregnant 3 times and I never got it... Good Luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)