Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like crying........

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 12:18 PM
  • 4 Replies

all the time. Anyone else like this?? This is my 4th child and I have never been this emotional. Has anyone seen that hallmark commercial where the kid gives his dad the card that sings the song from the jungle book? Every time I see that commercial I burst into tears. My local news station were showing pics of fathers and I cried. It is really bad. Commercials, movies, any little thing and i cry.

Who else is like this?

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ErinB86
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:32 PM

Me! I've been super emotional my whole pregnancy! Even not-so-touching movie moments will have me all misty-eyed. What's worse are the tears that aren't of sentimental joy. A few days ago, I cried over a pen. Yep, sobbed uncontrollably, because I couldn't find one in the entire house, and then the one I picked up didn't work. And the whole saga, I'm thinking to myself, this is absolutely nuts, I should really calm down, but I couldn't. My husband thinks I've lost it. I'm starting to agree... But at least we know we have a good excuse, right? :)

krissy920
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:40 PM

I have been like this throughout this entire pregnancy. I was sitting at the hospitol waiting for my checkup and  at our hospitol when a baby is born it plays  what sounds like twinkle twinkle softly on the intercome all throughout the hospitol and it made me breakdown and cry lol talk about embaressing.

virgobaby1978
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:42 PM

I have been lately but mainly towards my DH. I feel so sorry for him sometimes for having to put up with my boo hooing. But sometimes he just flat out ticks me off and I haven't been dealing with that to well this time either. This is my 7th baby and never have been this emotional before.

Come join Mommy's Playground. Where you can talk about anything important to you. http://www.cafemom.com/group/ourkids4life

sassy_sweet_blu
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:32 PM

this is soooooooooooooo me ..... if it an't dh then its my other 3 kids.......   this part is what makes me want to have this baby as soon as possible even though i know its best he stays in as long as possible and he is goin to come when he wants.

Quoting virgobaby1978:

I have been lately but mainly towards my DH. I feel so sorry for him sometimes for having to put up with my boo hooing. But sometimes he just flat out ticks me off and I haven't been dealing with that to well this time either. This is my 7th baby and never have been this emotional before.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)