Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Done!?

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:13 PM
  • 7 Replies

I know its not good to rush your baby or your body but, I am really feeling done! I have 13 days left until my actual due date and I am ready for body to start the eviction process of the tenant residing in my womb! LOL!!! Anyone else feeling like this!

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
youngartista
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:44 PM

My due date is in two days and i've been in labor 3 times, two of which the doctor's stopped the labor for NO reason to me.. My baby was posterior and making no progression downwards the third time so they sent me home.. It's been a week and i am DONE too. Lol.

♥Mother of one, soon to be two beautiful little girls. Fiance to an awesome man who supports me with Everything and whom i love more than life. I breastfeed, co-sleep, make my own baby food and don't care what anyone else says about it!! ♥
GardenMama924
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 1:45 PM

lmao i feel like this and i stiil have 2 mos left hahaha not to mention my boys (2 and 4) are really starting to get anxious about the baby. they ask every day now when the baby is going to come out lol. oh well hes lease isnt up for those two mos so hes good till then =0)

RustedRalncoat
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 2:53 PM

I am just behind you at 16 more days to go until my due date. I used to love my ticker because it counted things down for me and it was fun to see me go from the beginning to the end but now I hate my ticker! It mocks me because it says 16 more days but I keep thinking "OMG not 16 more days but one whole month"! It may be 16 more days till my due date BUT I can always go two or more weeks over that..... You get so close only to realize how far away you really are lol.

pregnancy
ApawlakUSA
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 3:03 PM

I have 11 days lft and Im SO DONE ALSO!!! Its hot out Im huge and it hurts!!! I sit here and try to think of thingss to speed up the process!! i have been having contractions 10 mins apart for 5 DAYS now and L&D wont do anything til they re 7 mins apart or less or until my water breaks!! UGH!!!! ITS SO FRUSTRATING!!!

Im am a SAHM mom of two beautiful children who are 3 and 2, they are the loves of my life along with my HUsband. We are expecting baby #3 July 6, 2009. I believe in GOD and I believe in Angels and that kids are a glimpse into what an angel is really like. Your heart is your love, your love is your family, your family is your future and your future is your destiny!! I live in the moment and enjoy life to its fullest!
pregnancy
kylebearsmom
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 5:17 PM

Quoting youngartista:

My due date is in two days and i've been in labor 3 times, two of which the doctor's stopped the labor for NO reason to me.. My baby was posterior and making no progression downwards the third time so they sent me home.. It's been a week and i am DONE too. Lol.

Wow, that sucks!

kylebearsmom
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 5:20 PM

Quoting ApawlakUSA:

I have 11 days lft and Im SO DONE ALSO!!! Its hot out Im huge and it hurts!!! I sit here and try to think of thingss to speed up the process!! i have been having contractions 10 mins apart for 5 DAYS now and L&D wont do anything til they re 7 mins apart or less or until my water breaks!! UGH!!!! ITS SO FRUSTRATING!!!

I feel you.... I have been racking my brain about how to get labor going and everything I have tried has failed me!  Reflexology, red raspberry tea, walking, sex, swimming... I wont drink castor oil! That sucks and didnt work the last 2 pregnancies I tried. So if you can think of anything I left out I would love to hear it. : )

momofhailandkay
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 7:50 AM

I hear yha! I have 7 days to go and feel like hes never going to get here! I cant sleep anymore and Im getting cranky!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)