Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yaz??

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:56 PM
  • 4 Replies

have any of yall got ppreg on yaz??

baby boybaby dust*~AMY~*

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bluestarr80
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:19 PM

Nope. But I had migraines from hell when I was taking it.

tginn20
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:52 PM

No. I was on Yaz for a yr and it was the yr from HELL and from then on unti I was finally able to get pregnant again. Yaz caused me to have cysts it caused me to have horrible migrains, mood swings (extreme), Anger issues, and from the time I stopped taking it Oct 07 until Dec of 08 I had 4 periods and when I did have those they were barely there bleeding w/ extreme cramps.

If you have not started it then please DON'T..if you are already ask your dr for a different birth control. I was put on it w/ out having ANY symptoms of PMDD. My dr's (3 of them) have pretty much told me that Yaz was what had caused my issues...that they don't prescribe it bc it is too new and they don't know the side effects yet.

Good luck... and sorry if I kinda went off subject...it just pisses me off... : )

Shanxando
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 3:35 PM

I was on Yaz and it took some adjusting. When I first started it, I felt sick everytime I ate.  BUT it helped my moods so much. Thats why I switched to Yaz, because I had annoying pms!  I lost about 10 or 15 pounds in the first few months I was on it.  And after my body adjusted I felt great on it.  I think every person will have a different reaction.  But for me, I loved Yaz.  I lost some weight and had no more pms!! 

kredhead
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 3:39 PM

Yes!  I was on Yaz when my 3rd was concieved and I wasn't on antibiotics and I hadn't missed a pill. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)