I went to the hospital on fathers day just to make sure things were OK. I was 37 weeks and 3 days and bleeding. I had an ultra sound done on Monday and something was wrong. I had a small tear in my placenta. They gave me the choice to go ahead and have her or wait till my due date.The down side was if we had her now her lungs may not be fully developed.If we waited it could have torn more and we both could have died. My husband and i thought it was best to go ahead and have her. We were trusting in God that she would be OK. it was scary but it was the best of our two choices. She is our 6th child and we have never been though anything like that before. I got the epi just to play it safe. I didn't want to be in so much pain that i was trying to push her out and something go wrong, so about 7pm Monday night they broke my water and at 10:36pm my daughter was born. She was 6lbs 6oz. She is perfect and healthy. We are thankful that she is OK. We were released to go home today. She was unexpected and even though we were hoping we were done we are blessed to have her. Her brothers and sister are happy she is finally here.