Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need some support, uplifting

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:51 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hi Everyone,
I am currently 31 weeks pregnant. The past month has been really crazy for me. I have gestational diabetes, which I can deal with. Last week I had blood in my urine so I went through some tests, I have a large kidney stone in my right kidney. I had a cystocsopy done to look at my bladder, as well. The doctor said my bladder is so compressed from the weight of the baby and was very irritated. I have anxiety disorder and I am not doing so well with my anxiousness. I know that pregnancy causes a lot of extra emotion, but I cry a lot. I freak out over EVERY little thing. I was just at the ER last night b/c I am scared I got an infection from the cystocopy I had done on Thursday. I have to wait for a urine culture to come back which will take a few days. I am already on pins & needles waiting for those results. I am scared I have an infection and there are so few antibiotics that are safe in pregnancy. I am alone a lot as my husband works nights and my family lives about 45 minutes away. All I do is sit & think about everything. I don't sleep well at night b/c of my anxiety. If anyone out there can share some inspiring stories it would mean a lot. Sorry if this was all over the place....

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
BooBear81
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 7:35 PM

much love, hun...

Though my story is a little different than yours- I was on bed rest for my entire pregnancy and I thought I was going to fall apart before having my son- I somehow made it. And on top of all of it, I had a beautiful birthing experience.

I am here if you need to talk. Just PM me...

brigittel
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 8:54 PM

Im so sorry that your going though this..I dont have any advice as far as your health,I to have anxiety and have for years at times almost paralyzing.Just try to find that place in your head that makes you feel good.You need to always talk about how you feel.not talking makes it worse good luck..Im here if you would like a friend...

Brigitte
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)