Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nausea uhhh please help !

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 7:29 PM
  • 4 Replies

So I'm almost 8 weeks pregnant and I am always all day every day nauseous. Ive tried crackers and eating small meals all of that and I cant shake it. I cant stand it !! This is my third child my first was a piece of cake no nausea, my second I had it but only right before I vomited and then it left. With this one I feel sick but I never get sick. What can I do ?? I'm so tired of feeling this way.

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AngelaMunn82
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Talk to your health care provider, s/he can prescribe something to help.

My OB gave me ZOFRAN and its a wonder drug!! There are other medications out there that can help.

Quoting mamaASHIELY:

So I'm almost 8 weeks pregnant and I am always all day every day nauseous. Ive tried crackers and eating small meals all of that and I cant shake it. I cant stand it !! This is my third child my first was a piece of cake no nausea, my second I had it but only right before I vomited and then it left. With this one I feel sick but I never get sick. What can I do ?? I'm so tired of feeling this way.

<3 Angela

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
ATM513
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 8:38 AM

i was horribly ill my first trimester as well, so i feel for ya... nothing worked for me but i'll give you all the things i tried and later found out about... ginger whether it be in the soda form, candy or cookies, motion sickness wristbands (which can be purchased at the drugstore), there are candies that i saw in motherhood maternity which i'm also sure you can purchase online, keep crackers by your bed, eat little snacks throughout the day... hope something in there works for you, good luck!

Jenny301
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 12:43 PM

These worked for me.  They are called Preggy pops or Preggy Pop Drops.  They also taste really good!!  Vitamin B-6 is also supposed to help.  If you google it, you should be able to find how much to take.

Quoting ATM513:

i was horribly ill my first trimester as well, so i feel for ya... nothing worked for me but i'll give you all the things i tried and later found out about... ginger whether it be in the soda form, candy or cookies, motion sickness wristbands (which can be purchased at the drugstore), there are candies that i saw in motherhood maternity which i'm also sure you can purchase online, keep crackers by your bed, eat little snacks throughout the day... hope something in there works for you, good luck!

mamaASHIELY
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 3:50 PM

Thanks ladies Ill try them out and see what helps.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)