Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

travel sized toiletries

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:20 PM
  • 10 Replies

Has anyone been able to find a place that had a big selection? I am looking for mini shampoo and soap and deoderant and lotion all the goodies. I looked at Walmart and Kmart with no luck, Im thinking Target. Just wondering if anyone has got these for their hospital bags. Thanks

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momtoJandN
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:26 PM

I usually get mine at CVS. They have a whole section with everything from shampoo to tiolet paper. I by them once and refill them for future trips. I hope this helps!

AudreysMom0307
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:28 PM

I just bought mine today.  Most of it I got at Bath & Body Works because I wanted some good smelling stuff, but what I couldn't find there I got at Target.  Target has a great selection of travel toiletries.

Photobucket

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

pregnant

Where you get your Princesses Custom Accessories
        PreciousPrincesses.etsy.com

NANA21
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:31 PM

I bought some great shampoo and other hair products in sample sizes from one of those hair styling places in the mall.   I think the brand I got was Biolage. I bought the toothpaste, soap and mouthwash at Wal Mart.

jessicaaris
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:31 PM

Well I haven't yet because I am not due until November but when I do I will probably get some from AVON. They are travel size but smell good and they are quality and surprisingly not expensive at all. My cousin sells for them so I will get some later on.

Pregnancy Ticker
marriedmomma3
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:32 PM

Target is perfect for this stuff, and they are prefect for your bag.  Get an extra tooth brush while you are there to put in your bag you dont forget yours. 

pregnancy due date

baby

babies
marzymarz
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Lots of good ideas! Thanks girls!

divamommao
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:16 PM

For this time I got all of mine at walmart.. With my 3rd child I couldnt find the shampoo and conditioner that I used so I bought empty travel bottles and filled them with the shampoo and conditioner..

Momma of 4: Jazlyn (6), Jacquez (3), Jo'Nika (1), Jay'Dyn Ray (due 9-2-09). Proud Wifey to Do'Shan.

BibusMommy3
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 7:15 AM

I got all of mine from Walmart but you said that you couldnt find them there so I guess I cant help lol But you might wanna try one of the other places the other ladies mentioned....Good luck!

*Amarilis*    

expecting baby

dragonflie
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 8:18 AM

They have a really good selection at CVS, Rite Aide and Trade Secret at the mall you can get the good stuff in travel size.  I will be using the bag I take to the gym and what I have done is buy the empty containers and fill them with my stuff I use at home.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,

Kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,

And never regret anything that made you smile

Stop by and sign my guess book, I finally figured out how to add it to my homepage!

kaysha
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 8:31 AM

wal-greens 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)