Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just a question...

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:41 PM
  • 6 Replies

So Im only like 5-6 weeks, my first appt is on Wed with a nurse. I have been having tons of cramps, like all day long for the past 2-3 days. They are both in front and my lower back. Any ideas on what it could be or how i could make it stop? I have had no bleeding what-so-ever so thats a plus! lol

Thanks in advance ladies!!

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
nokesmomof2
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:43 PM

idk momma so heres a bump

have kids born in 06&08 come join my group please
http://www.cafemom.com/group/momsof06and08
kelleysangels
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:44 PM

i have always had cramping like that during early pregnancy.  its your uterus stretching to carry the baby.  i think that as long as the cramping isnt horrible accompanied by bleeding then you should be fine.  But mention it to the nurse when you go to your appointment anyway.  Congratulations on your baby.

Kloiesmommy
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Thanks you two. Oh and I forgot to mention that its my second pregnancy if that makes a difference at all. I remember a little bit of cramping with my first but i cant remember if it was this bad and for this long.

virgobaby1978
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:57 PM

yep your gonna have lots more cramping and such because your body is going to be stretching and stuff will be getting squished later and  your uterus is growing etc. You could still bring it up to your dr but he will most likely tell you the same thing as long as your not bleeding you should be alright.

Jenster18
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 12:01 AM

Make sure you tell your doctor.  I have had two miscarriages, one due to pcos and one due to thrombophilia and with both two days before the miscarriage, I had bad cramping. I am sure you are fine, but I did not have any bleeding with the cramping so I just want you to be safe and make sure you talk to your dr about it!   I hope you have a healthy pregnancy!purple ribbon

lauren26805
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 12:04 AM

had cramps to. thats what the doc said to me.. BABY GROWING.! Congrats..  

www.youravon.com/
laurenfleming 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)