Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nursery dilemma...

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:49 PM
  • 4 Replies

So we are not sure what we are having yet because I am only 5-6 weeks pregnant but we have been talking about what to do with the room we have for our little bean once they arrive. We had all of our rooms painted really nicely by a professional last year and we dont want to have to repaint at all. The room is a blue like THIS COLORISH but what if we have a girl? We really dont want to re-paint that room so do you know of any crib bedding sets (not UBER expensive please, lol) for girls with some blue in them or what colors do you think would go well with a blue like that?

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kinapsmom
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 12:00 AM

maybe some earthy tones...tans lite greens..butterflys/dragonflys....some light curtains to brighten up the room..more girlish!!

kelleysangels
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 12:04 AM

yeah this is the only thing that i can thing of.  light greens with butterflies and dragon flies.  Maybe a nice sheer white curtain with flowers or butterflies on it or something.  But as far as bedding, I havnt looked, but I will let you know if I see something.  Try to go online at walmart or target.

Quoting Kloiesmommy:

So we are not sure what we are having yet because I am only 5-6 weeks pregnant but we have been talking about what to do with the room we have for our little bean once they arrive. We had all of our rooms painted really nicely by a professional last year and we dont want to have to repaint at all. The room is a blue like THIS COLORISH but what if we have a girl? We really dont want to re-paint that room so do you know of any crib bedding sets (not UBER expensive please, lol) for girls with some blue in them or what colors do you think would go well with a blue like that?

Mamma2Be1-09
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 12:08 PM

I found these on babiesrus.com, both under $100, and the have that pretty blue in them. Congrats on your bean!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3158198 

Butterfly Garden 4 Piece Crib Bedding by ZZ Baby - ZZ Baby  - Babies"R"Us

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3158174

Twinkle Twinkle 4 Piece Crib Bedding By Anna Claire for Baby - ZZ Baby  - Babies"R"Us

Kloiesmommy
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 1:11 PM

Thank you all so much for the ideas! They will come in handy if we see that "lack of" a certain apendage in about 15 weeks, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)