• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Names

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:26 AM
  • 27 Replies

Just thought it'd be fun to show off our baby names or possible baby name sif you've picked one.

These are ours.....

Girl - Gianna Renae

Boy - IDK for sure yet. DH likes Donovan Emmanuel. I like it, but I don't LOVE it, ya know. We're having a hard time with boy names since all the ones we really both like are already taken by someone in his really LARGE immediate family *LOL* We know the middle name will def be Emmanuel after his older brother that passed away from cancer, the 1st name is the issue

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DanielleMason
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:30 AM

Our names are:

Girl: Ashlan Karen Lucille (the Karen Lucille are the first names of my 2 gmas that died of cancer)

Boy: Callen Daniel (basically my hubby's name is Allen so we are naming him Collin but spelled like Allen with a C and my name is Danielle so his middle name will be Daniel..

I like your names also..LOL..this pregnancy though i'm not far along is throwing me off though..usually if I think only of a boy name then I think I'm having a boy  but this time we have and agree on both..LOL..with this being our third also and all ready having one of each it'll be neat to find out which one we are doubling up on...

AlainaMarie
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:33 AM

It's funny you said that.  I told my husband that maybe the fact that we can't agree on a boy name and the fact that we aren't too concerned that we can't is ouur gut telling us it's a girl.  Who knows??????  I'm trying not to think that way too much though becasue we are both hoping for a girl, so I don't want to get my hopes up too high.  I'll take whatever healthy and happy baby comes my way!! :O)

Quoting DanielleMason:

Our names are:

Girl: Ashlan Karen Lucille (the Karen Lucille are the first names of my 2 gmas that died of cancer)

Boy: Callen Daniel (basically my hubby's name is Allen so we are naming him Collin but spelled like Allen with a C and my name is Danielle so his middle name will be Daniel..

I like your names also..LOL..this pregnancy though i'm not far along is throwing me off though..usually if I think only of a boy name then I think I'm having a boy  but this time we have and agree on both..LOL..with this being our third also and all ready having one of each it'll be neat to find out which one we are doubling up on...

carliemarie1015
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:35 AM

our son is Jaxon Jon....we both fell in LOVE with it...and he fits his name amazingly!

we have some names that we like:

Girls--
Gabriella
Makaylie

Audreena

Boys--
Huxley
Mason
Mattox

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
erin_aaronsbaby
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:36 AM

My LO will be Wesley Oliver.

mjimaging
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:44 AM

My daughter is Katherine Danielle

This one, we have for a girl: Sydney Elizabeth and for a boy: Miikka Austin.  We are excited to find out what it will be, hopefully this week.  I don't want to be overdue.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

danimal
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:47 AM

For a girl I think we are pretty set on Kylie Madison.

For a boy it is still up in the air..

He likes Connor and I like Aiden but we aren't to thrilled on Connor Aiden.

However, I'm due on Feb 18th if i happened to give birth Feb 15th the names will be diff. Feb 15th was my gma that passed aways bday. so then it will be

Connor Patrick
or Kylie Madison Tricia (maybe)

Still up in the air!

Srich0625
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:48 AM

Well my son is named Landon Burrell.

I found out next Thursday what this one is

Girl~ Luci Dawn

Boy~ Leeland Cole

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Tiffaney2004
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:49 AM

My 5yr old DD is Mackenzie Grace

Baby Due Feb. 2010 is Unknown sex at this time but so far we only have a girl name picked:

Girl: Mikayla

Boy: (I like Kale)

DanielleMason
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:51 AM

Quoting AlainaMarie:

It's funny you said that.  I told my husband that maybe the fact that we can't agree on a boy name and the fact that we aren't too concerned that we can't is ouur gut telling us it's a girl.  Who knows??????  I'm trying not to think that way too much though becasue we are both hoping for a girl, so I don't want to get my hopes up too high.  I'll take whatever healthy and happy baby comes my way!! :O)

Quoting DanielleMason:

Our names are:

LOL..its worked for me so far but I'm also with you on the not getting me hopes up thing..I want another boy just cause I have it in my head my little girl having a big brother and a little brother to protect her. My other 2 kids their names are Zander Michail (Michael) and Calirose Phoenix..

RoguesMommy
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:54 AM

Girl will be Ash Grace

and Boy will be Ash Logan

our first daughter is named Ava Rogue

Photobucket
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)