• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

$20 LEAK PROOF NO PAD BRA SALE $32 OFF!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:14 AM
  • 9 Replies

OK, so my favorite, to die for leak proof no pads needed bras are only $20 again (only happens once a year and they are normally $52).

These things are amazing!!! No more stinky, sticky, bulky pads - these use your body heat to evaporate (YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT LOL) the milk - the best new invention and cheaper than most nursing bras that offer nothing but a flap to open lol

http://omamma.com

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ASH5388
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 7:59 AM
I love these bras - I've had mine a few months - originally got the gift certs to lock in the price and then "cashed them in" for my bras and in 3 days they were at my door - and i am never leaving them out of my site (hehehe evil laugh) They are the greatest, I agree with you 200%. I have like 4 friends that have them now as well and I think I earned big brownie points telling them about them :)
NewMamaMowJoe
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 8:43 AM

Thanks! I got gift certificates! I am only 15 weeks but don't want to wait until the last minute to buy all the baby stuff and this is such a great deal!  I am a first time mom though, so I was hoping you could give me some advice on when to order!  My boobs have grown a lot already and I am a little nervous about how ginormous they will be once they are full of milk!  Will I be the right size after 35 weeks?  Will I grow more after the baby is born?  Thanks again!  :)

CafeMom Tickers
ASH5388
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:27 AM

lol - I know, I went from a B to a DD - I redeemed my GC about a week or so after birth - until then you change...I actually went up to like an E the week before then back down to my DD.

Hey, fyi...make sure your order goes thru - I ordered another one and when I asked where it was (been a week) they had never received the order. I guess paypal is having issues (shock shock I hate PP), they told me to look on my receipt and sure enough my date said Dec 1969 - they even have it noted on their website, I guess I wasn't the only one

NewMamaMowJoe
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 4:03 PM

Thanks!  I am so excited to get everything already but I guess I'll have to wait on this one!  I just hope I don't forget about them after 6 months!  Lol

WTH?!?  My receipt says Dec. 1969 too!  I guess I should give them a call!  Haha!  I saw it on their site too but didn't check- thanks for pointing that out!

Quoting ASH5388:

lol - I know, I went from a B to a DD - I redeemed my GC about a week or so after birth - until then you change...I actually went up to like an E the week before then back down to my DD.

Hey, fyi...make sure your order goes thru - I ordered another one and when I asked where it was (been a week) they had never received the order. I guess paypal is having issues (shock shock I hate PP), they told me to look on my receipt and sure enough my date said Dec 1969 - they even have it noted on their website, I guess I wasn't the only one

ASH5388
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 8:53 AM

k

ASH5388
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 5:22 PM
b
instantlove
by on Jul. 31, 2009 at 8:08 AM
Last day for their rare sale :( - If you need a good leak proof no pad bra, better get there today :)
instantlove
by on Aug. 1, 2009 at 8:47 AM
GM - going yard saleing soon but wanted to let you know I got an email that the sale is extended thru the weekend :)
ASH5388
by on Aug. 2, 2009 at 10:59 AM
seems sale is still on :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)