• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

subcorionic hemmorrages in your pregnancy

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:14 AM
  • 2 Replies

Hey girls

My name is Kandra, and i was wondering if any of you have gone through this ordeal called a sch? I am 12weeks 5 days, so almost in my 2nd trimester, and i had a bad bleed in my 8th week. I went to the ER and of course I thought the worst. They did an ultrasound and the baby was fine, heart rate was 184bpm, then they told me that i had a fibroid. They sent me home and told me just to check in with my doctor. On the following Monday i had a doctors apt, I was 9 weeks then. They checked my cervix and it was closed.    THANK THE LORD!!!! Then they did an ultrasound, and thats when they found the sch. They didnt tell me how big it was, and they told me they wanted to keep an eye on it. ( pics on here to show). Well i am 12 weeks 5 days and there hasnt been any bleeding sense the first time, but they say its getting bigger. I am very scared, if anyone can help me please do.

Baby at 9 weeks, sch is to the right.

Baby at almost 11 weeks. does the sch look bad to anyone?

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
klg25
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:09 PM

well, about a month ago I did go through the same thing. I was 11 weeks 6 days at the time. I had woke up one morning and had some brown spotting..DF took me to the e.r. and they did 2 ultrasounds, one transvaginal and one transabdominal. The dr came in and said it was a tiny subchorionic hemmorhage of 9mm. They did not let me see my ultrasounds (hospital policy) so I can't really compare the sizes of how yours looks. Needless to say, my dr at the time put me on BEDREST beause of it and that caused my boss to replace me for being gone so long..Luckily  DF got a better job and is now able to work for both of us. Since then, I have been seeing a new doctor and he basically after reading the ultrasound reports and all the tests from the e.r. says that sometimes especially when these "SCH's" are so small that when you have a little spotting that the doctors in the e.r. just don't really know what else it could be if everything else is looking fine and my new dr. took me off bedrest. I have not bled anymore since that day nor have I had another ultrasound. My next ultrasound is Aug 4. I feel pretty optimistic so hopefully everything is okay! I just know that bed rest sucks! Good luck to you and let us know how it turns out! There is a board for SCH if you go to my page there is a link to it!

CafeMom Tickers
ashleykilleen
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:30 PM

i was about 11weeks 5 days when they found one on my u/s i had been spotting a couple times between 8 and 12 weeks when i went back a week for another u/s at 12w5d they told me it had completly resolved its self YAY it was completly gone, i was told that they are very common and normaly go away on there own.

good luck momma!

-ash

CafeMom Tickers

~Look how far my Little Man has Come~

~*Ashley*~

*Loving Wifey To Chris*

~Wonderful Mommy To Sheamus~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)