Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Difference between pregnancies....

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:24 AM
  • 6 Replies

With my boy's I was sick before I even missed my period, or well took a pregnancy test for that matter.... However, with this pregnancy I have not even had any morning sickness.... I know every pregnancy is different. But, my moods are far beyond what they should ever be. Everyone could tolerate me with my boy's, with this one ... the littlest thing set's me off. However, I was wondering if this pregnancy could be a girl, just for the fact it's so different then my last 2 pregnancies. Anyone had any of this? Oh and, is there anything thing to calm your hormones, it's getting so bad sometime's I can't get myself to stop crying, negative thoughts, and so on.

Thanks ladies.

Pregnancy ticker

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bheath01
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:44 AM

Not sure, this is my 3rd pregnecy and my 1st one I wuold get nauseted if I didnt eat, with my 2nd I didnt but now this pregency I get nauseted if I dont eat so I hope its because Im having a girl like the 1st pregnecy. My 2nd pregnecy was a boy. I would love to have a girl.

Happy2BDomestic
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:35 AM

My pregnancy is different than last time.  I am also way more moody,  and I have alot more headaches.  I was still sick,  but it was different.  I found out I am having a girl,  and it makes sense to me now that I am more moody.  I had a boy last time.

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker

Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:22 PM

My son had had no symptoms really with. But with my daughter, I was sick all through my pregnancy 6wks on with puking till I was almost 30wks, ugh.  My little angel, I was not so much nauseus, it was more of headaches, and nausea but no vomiting, constipation.

This one it was back pain, cravings, then I tested and I still had back pain but now I am so nauseated, I puked this morning, and I've been feeling ugh. I've been sneezing too. It's crazy. My nausea started getting worse yesterday. blah.

Christina & Billy
Mommy to:Three Angels, and New Little Bean Coming March 2010...

toddler girlBirth Mommy to:Cheyenne Liberty4/07/07 Until She was 20 months old(12/08)

angieluvsolivia
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:25 PM

It's amazing how different people are, I have been more sick with my "boy" pregnancies but, I was way more emotional with the "girl" pregnancies!  My babies just don't like to read the book, they do everything on their own time!

masesmom
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:33 PM

Both my pregnancies were pretty much identical boring and uneventful.   got sick Once with each. got puppps rash with each, gained the same amount of weight about.  the only difference so far is the labor. i was a week and a half early with first son, this little guy just does not seem to wanna come out!

BTW both boys.

aln1972
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:41 PM

I love reading all your answers. I was so so so sick and had very sore breasts when I was preg. with my son.  Im 5 weeks preg now and my only symptom is being tired and thirsty. It makes me worried that maybe i dont have enough of the hormones to hold the pregnancy. Please keep sharing your stories.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)