• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mommies have 2nd or more baby

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:14 PM
  • 8 Replies

When did you show with your second?

I have heard people show sooner than later with the second. Just curious!

Thanks

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
bheath01
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:17 PM

With my 1st it was 6 months, With my 2nd I was 4 months and now I am showing but I am bloated, I am almost 3 months.

MrsPilat
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:50 PM

I did not show any sooner than with my first....I was pretty late, like 25 weeks+? but once I popped ...my belly was HUGE!

tcee07
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:53 PM

with with my first son i showed at  6 months, with my second 5 months with my 3rs i started showing at 4 months and got bigger way faster. 

marriedmomma3
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:56 PM

I was obviously pregnant with my second at 10 weeks.

ma2b08
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:02 PM

With my first, I showed almost instantly! At 10 weeks I was OBVIOUSLY pregnant. This time, I'm 15 weeks 3 days and I'm still not showing. Not only that, but I've lost 13 lb. due to nausea/"morning sickness" and havent gained any back yet. :-(

I'm Ashley...Mama to:

Ivy: My  goofy little breast-fed, naturally birthed, midwife caught, organic munchin, never CIO, , vax-free toddler princess...The best Mother's Day gift ever!

Kyli: My water lovin, spit fire, tomboy, comedian, pre-teen red-headed stepchild :-)

Jelly Bean: Future home-birthed suprise due sometime around the 1st of the year!

nokesmomof2
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:05 PM

i started showing at about 3 or 4 months with my second and i started showing at 6 months or so with my first

have kids born in 06&08 come join my group please
http://www.cafemom.com/group/momsof06and08
stellarluna
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:06 PM
ditto me for both my first and second. I just found out I'm pg for number 3, so we'll see how this one goes! I'm anticipating being in maternity by 12 weeks again.

Quoting marriedmomma3:

I was obviously pregnant with my second at 10 weeks.

Jul62
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:08 PM

This was true for me.  I didn't really show until about 6 months with my first.  But with my second, I showed around 3.5-4 months.  And I got a lot bigger with my second.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)