Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1st Birthday

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:36 PM
  • 2 Replies
my son's first birthday is coming up in 3mths i know 's a little eary to be thinking this kinda thing but does anyone have any idea on party ideas? if you have or had a theme that you just loved or just a idea of what i could d pleae tell me about it im a frsttime mommy and would like to give my sona first birthday to rember so if you have deas or a theme plaetell me all about it just so that i can get a good idea what i would like to do for my son
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Whitney2207
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:40 PM

My son will be one in 3 1/2 months and were either gonna go with the Elmo's first birthday theme or the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme.

CafeMom Tickers
GardenMama924
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:21 PM

we are odd balls.w e dont really do a theme. just a bbq with cake and friends (theirs and ours) our big thing is a family traditiopn now! since my boys have the same b day 2 yrs apart we take then to medieval times! THEY ABSOLUTELY love it! it is just hubby me and the boys...we dont spend a ton on the party so they can go and have that cool experience. i know i was probably absolutely NO help lol so sorry. i hope you find what you are looking for mama! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)