Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weird pain in my arm.......question

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:47 PM
  • 3 Replies

So that last 3 days Ive been having a weird pain in my righ tarm starting at my collar bone and going down to my elbow.  Sometimes my fingers start to tingle too.  On Saturday I had really bad pain in my neck (Like a stiff neck) and it lasted for 2 days.  Now the stiff neck is gone but Im still having the weird pain in my arm.......is this pregnancy related?  Or could it be something else?  I know none of you are Drs, but I thought Id run it buy you all anyways.

Thanks

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Chrissy9479
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:13 PM

sounds like you have a pinched nerve somewhere, that would be my guess. I'm not sure what you can do for it though?  Good luck I hope someone has more insight for you!

GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:22 PM

SO CRAZY! Im not prego but I have been having the same pains! I moved my neck weird the otherday and felt like this weird popping grinding feeling.. Now I keep getting sharp pains going down my neck to my shoulder to the rest of my arm.. Ohhhhh it hurts bad! Im going to have my hubby take me to the doctor tomorrow if its not any better.. It seems like its just getting worse over the past few days.. blahhh.. hope you feel better though!

MelaniesMama
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 1:14 PM

Mine got aLOT worse before it got better.  Today is the first day I've been pain free. lol   So I hope yours get better too!  I used a heating pad alot, and it seemed to help

Quoting GaBrIeLlEsMaMa:

SO CRAZY! Im not prego but I have been having the same pains! I moved my neck weird the otherday and felt like this weird popping grinding feeling.. Now I keep getting sharp pains going down my neck to my shoulder to the rest of my arm.. Ohhhhh it hurts bad! Im going to have my hubby take me to the doctor tomorrow if its not any better.. It seems like its just getting worse over the past few days.. blahhh.. hope you feel better though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)