Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1/2 way there!!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:25 PM
  • 14 Replies

WOO-HOO!  Im regnant with my second and Im sooo ready to hold my baby already! lol  I wish I was almost done.  Everytime I see a new baby I want to ask to hold and snuggle it.  (But that would be soo weird! lol)
My belly is soo big already!   And this kiddo doesnt ever stop moving! lol
Ive gained 8lbs............Im a little concerned its not enough weight?  I gained waaay too much when I was pregnant with my DD, but I deffinetly dont want to gain too little this time.  How much weight did you gain by 19 weeks?

Here's my belly! (I cropped out my bad hair day! And if you would be so kind as to ignore the mess.  Thats our almost nursery.....we're in the process of clearing it out, it was the spare room. lol)

My Dd was dancing in front of the mirror lol

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mamagirlz
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:08 PM

That's always exciting when you hit the half way mark.  I don't remember how much I gained at 19 weeks.  I know at 22 weeks I had gained 14 lbs already.  This is my 3rd child.  So far I haven't gained as much as my other 2.  Hopefully it stays that way!  I'm so ready too to hold my little girl!  3 more months for me! 

I took this picture yesterday.  So I was 25 weeks and 4 days!

Kelli.and.Ellie
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:38 PM

i know i gain too much with my dd too! i gained a total of 50lbs. i am now 14weeks and have only gained 4lbs....im worried i havent  gained enof either, but at my last appt she didnt say anything to me

here is my 13 week pic

MelaniesMama
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 11:16 AM

You gained 50lbs and not stretch marks?! lol I hate you!  Im one giant stretch mark! 

Quoting Kelli.and.Ellie:

i know i gain too much with my dd too! i gained a total of 50lbs. i am now 14weeks and have only gained 4lbs....im worried i havent  gained enof either, but at my last appt she didnt say anything to me

here is my 13 week pic

mamad122
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 11:24 AM

Yay! I'll be half way on Monday woot woot!! This pregnancy has been so easy I don't feel all that pregnant but I am SOOO anxious to have a newborn again :-) I gained 69 lbs with my DD (ahh!) and lost it all and really toned up before I got pg with this one. So... I've only gained 1 lb at 19 weeks and 4 days. I had an appointment on Tues and they didn't say anything. Here's me yesterday...I think you look GREAT!

Pregnancy Ticker 

in love    toddler girl  expecting baby
 Jeremy & Nicole      Shae        Thane OR Joslin
       7-14-07          7-13-08
          12-21-09

TashaLinette87
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 12:01 PM

Hey! I hit the halfway mark on July 28 with this pregnancy, I've only gained 3 pounds but the doctor didn't seem concerned about it.  I only gained 29 pounds with my daughter and they want me to gain 40 with this one, don't think it's going to happen even though I eat all the time lol.

golther
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 12:14 PM

I will be 20 weeks next friday and I have gained 9 lbs so far and I am okay with that and sadly the only thing that makes me mad is that I am not showing yet.

ineedadvice126
by on Jul. 31, 2009 at 3:15 PM

Well, I am 19 weeks 6 days, and have finally gained 2 pounds. My doctor was proud of me because I was eating like a cow for the last month to do so. But baby is right on track with his growth, and is in the 70th % for 20 weeks, so its not like your baby isnt developing because your not gaining a ton. Be greatful! Yes the doctors tell you to aim for 25-35 pounds.. but its not my fault my body isn't storing every ounce of food I eat, and its not your fault either. If your doc isnt concerned, you shouldnt be either.

Good luck!

MommySteph06
by on Jul. 31, 2009 at 3:22 PM

I hate all of you! JK!

I don't know how much I gained total at 19 weeks, but now (at 27 weeks) I have gained 35 lbs. I usually gain about 8-10 lbs a month. With my first, I gained about 70 lbs total. With my second I gained about 85 lbs total. I lost most of it between pregnancies (only had 15 lbs to go to get to pre-preggo weight before I got pregnant this time).

Pregnancy Ticker

in lovetoddler girltoddler boyexpecting boy

Steve&Steph                Kayla             Brennan                Baby Boy
   11/2004                  10/28/06            3/16/08              Due 10/27/09

Dolybye
by on Jul. 31, 2009 at 11:30 PM

at 19 weeks... I gained 3 pounds... I'm up to a total of 5 so far.

seddon151
by on Aug. 2, 2009 at 7:17 PM

I am 19 weeks and I lost weight during my first trimester. My last appointment was on Thursday and I was still 1 pound under where I started. My doctor told me me weight was good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)