Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feels like a case of the crazies

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:59 PM
  • 4 Replies

i've been told all of things i'm feeling are "normal," but i don't feel normal. i haven't even had a chance to be really happy for our situation because my emotions are totally out of control. i can't tell if i'm getting sick from anxiety or actually have morning sickness. can anyone help? i have an awesome, supportive husband and this is our first pregnancy, but it's difficult to hear him say everything is going to be ok - even though i know he's right...

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
armywife54
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:00 PM

How far along are you? I am 11 weeks 4 days and have been feeling that way since about 6 weeks. What are you feeling that might be anxiety instead of morning sickness? I have everything in the book for morning sickness, you name it, ive got it. So I know it sucks, what do you have? Just relax, it's the best thing you can do for now until the first trimester is over and yes everything will be okay. =) you will start to feel a lot happier and more excited about the pregnancy once you are in the second trimester and once it becomes more obvious (or so ive heard lol) so no worries!

meggief
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:48 PM

Thanks for the reply! It's really is comforting to know I'm not alone. I'm about 7 weeks (I think). My first visit with the doctor is next Friday. I'm doing everything I can for the sickness. Sea bands, ginger, mint, breathing exercises...I'm really having a harder time trying to control my emotions...

armywife54
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:12 PM

You are definitely not alone! It seems like nothing is working for me either. Good thing you get to go to the doctor soon, maybe he/she can give you something for nausea? I am just trying to stay positive and think that the nausea will go away soon but it gets so hard sometimes!

cindyk204
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 9:01 PM

You are Definatley not alone!  I am 11 weeks and having the exact same feelings as you.

Hang in there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)