• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't think I'm "showing" at all.

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:31 PM
  • 12 Replies

I am about 15 weeks and feel like I don't have that pronounced baby bump goin on yet! This is my first baby and is that normal to not be showing at this point?  I'm not a skinny girl at all, I'm short, about 5'2 and have chub on my stomache so, its like it still feels soft and just like it has more chub! I have read that if you have "padding" on your tummy that you probably won't show until later in your 2nd trimester..

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amiesue1
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:35 PM

when i was pretgnant with my first i didnt show until i was about 6 months along i think it just depends on the person because i was carrying really far back...which hurt!

Ashley7805
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:35 PM

this is my second and im still not showing either. i think it just depends on you and how your uterus is positioned... i didnt start sowing until 6 months with my first!

Jess8685
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:42 PM
Well this is my 3rd and I think I started showing before I found out I was preg lol... But with my first I didn't show until I was 8 months and one day I woke up and it was like holy crap I'm huge.. Even the dr made a joke about it.. So it's normal depending on your size you may not get a cute little baby bump I know I gained lots and didn't lose much before getting preg with my daughter and you couldn't tell I was preg I just looked like I ate to much lol
geminishadow79
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:44 PM

I think its normal.  I am a 5'2 with extra padding as well, and I just think I look fatter not pregnant at all.  With my first I was showing by now, but I had a lot less extra around my middle then

logunsmommy
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:44 PM

When I got pregnant with my first, I was fairly skinny... and I didn't show till almost 7 months... I just looked like I was gaining some weight..then all of a sudden BAM it was a baby belly. 

armywife81908
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:45 PM
i was semi chubby with my son and this pregnancy adn didn't show till 6 months. i kinda just got round over night, it was weird. and haven't started really showing this pregnancy, and i actually want the baby bump this time. I'm 15 weeks with you so....
CafeMom Tickers
Paula1982
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:59 PM

I wouldn't worry. I have been told that everyone is different,and show at diffrerent times. I am 22wk and 4 days and I just look like I have gained some weight. I am not showing at all. I can't wait until I get my big baby bump.lol

CafeMom Tickers
Mama2lilGarrett
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:07 PM

I started showing around 19 weeks. 

Mamagirlz
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:13 PM

With my 1st I was prolly 5 months when I was showing.  I was showing before then but could still hide it.  So it made it hard to tell if I was pregnant or not just by looking.

golther
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 7:17 PM

With my first I was 5 1/2 months before I started showing and now I am almost 5 months with this baby and I am not showing either :( And I am so ready to start showing!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)