Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone with high hcg levels and NOT have preg. symptoms?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:20 PM
  • 6 Replies

Im being paranoid because I am having very mild pregnancy symptoms. Someone please tell me that lack of symptoms does not mean low hormone levels.

amy

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
armywife54
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:31 PM

I didn't start feeling symptoms until between 5 and 6 weeks, and they gradually got worse. So don't worry and even if you don't feel symptoms, it just means you got lucky! My friend didn't have any symptoms at all and she is now 26 weeks with a boy!

stellarluna
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:37 PM
I am here too, I tested positive 5 days before af was due, so I know my levels are strong, but I don't feel anything but being sort of tired. With my first two, my boobs were screaming with pain, and I felt extremely bloated, uncontrollably irritable, etc. before even finding out for sure. I feel really great! I keep taking tests to make sure and they've gotten darker. I'm hoping it lasts since I had terrible morning sickness last time for about 6 months! I'd say enjoy it while it lasts!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

aln1972
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:19 PM

Thank you ladies! I feel better. Keep your stories coming!!

Amy

Jacqui410
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:07 AM

i dont feel pregnant at all. not yet but im still very early along

prd2b_calledmom
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:11 AM

nope! some women are just lucky like that!!! congrats

rvcookie
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:20 AM

I'm going through the same thing. I haven't had my first Dr appointment yet but I'm about 6 or 7 weeks along. I tested positive at home and missed my period. I don't feel pregnant yet but the Dr is confident that I am. She said the home tests are so accurate now that there is no reason to doubt, and I seem to remember this happening with my first as well. Lets enjoy it while it lasts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)