• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My baby is transverse AGAIN & I have a question...(PIOG)

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:53 PM
  • 5 Replies

im 35wks 1day & my little girl is transverse again...i've been going to the dr every week since i was 31wks & every other time i've gone she has been breech...i know she can still turn but i was wondering if anyone else's baby has or did this & did they finally turn head down & stay?...i have heard of the hands & knees thing to make baby turn but i asked my dr today if there was anything i could do & he said no, he said either she will turn or she won't...does anyone know any tricks to get her to turn & stay that way?...any input is appreciated, thanks!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tiny_mama
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:46 PM
logunsmommy
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:48 PM
mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:32 PM

My son was head down for awhile and then towards the middle of the 3rd trimester he turned transverse. He was still transverse at my 39 week appt but the next day when I had my c section (unrelated to position) he was head down again!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

angelmom080
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:36 PM

thanks for the replies & i'm checking this out now, hopefully it works!

Quoting logunsmommy:

check out http://www.spinningbabies.com/ 

Cynthje
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 8:36 AM

My first was transverse and turned on his own at 39 weeks. There are some good tips on spinningbabies. My second was changing positions basically until birth, she went from breech to head down and back multiple times.

Personally i agree with your doctor, the baby will turn or not, the only time when the position actually matters is during labor and birth.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)