Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help! Please

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:01 PM
  • 4 Replies

Needing so Help if anyone can... I dunno what to do anymore. All I know is that I'm very scared and worried about whats going to happen to my baby now.

I can't find any insurance to take me now that I am preggo...and my hubby makes 300 dollars too much for medicaid.....I dunno for sure how far along I am...My family members can already feel my baby moving as can I.

So does anyone know of any good insurace places in alabama that will take a preg Person.

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
BooBearsMomma
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:14 PM

I'm not sure of any specific insurance company but you could go to a pregnancy crisis center and they could help you find a clinic or sliding scale dr.  I go to a clinic here (in Idaho) and pay $120 a month for all of the prenatal care and delivery up to 6 weeks after care as well.  I hope that helps!  You could even call an "abortion alternative" place (if they have them there, as they do here) and they can help you get set up with medical care.

preview image

arkansasmama08
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:55 PM

call the local dr office and see if they can work with you on payments. You really need to get some prenatal care...you're probably what? 5/6 months in? That's what i would do. If all else fails and you can't find anything, remember that the er has to deliver and care for you and that baby whether you have insurance or not. Yes, you'll have to pay for it out the nose later, but they have to at least provide that care.

WildJacobsMoM
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:44 AM

yeah the dr office said I would have to pay 2500.00 for the first visit....

eSnA2008
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:47 AM

oh wow well i guess if u really wanted to u could go to the er and have fake complaints..like bad cramping or something and they would do an u/s and maybe some blood work once they know ur situation to see where everything is at..i hope that made sense. i mean this as a last resort

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)