Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Expecting baby #6

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:19 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hello all I am new to the group and to cafemom and wanted to write this post to see if there are others that are also having baby number 6. I hope to meet new friends in the group that can relate to me as well as me relate to them. I look forward to talking to you ladies. I got to the doc tomorrow to find out my due date. I will post an update on here as well. Nite ladies!!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ministrymom
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 8:08 AM

I am expecting #4 and #5 in November. So i am close but not quite at #6. lol. Are your kids close in age? Mine all are! a year and a half, a year and a half, and then 2 years... between the kids. It will be 4 boys and 1 girl in our house!! God bless!!!

tnm786
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 9:38 AM

I'm not quite at 6 yet, I'm expecting #3 in January 2010. When this baby comes, my children will be 3 (in October) and 1 (in December) so my kids are really close in age! Keep us posted on your due date! Good luck :)

mamasangels2009
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 10:17 PM

Congrats to you both on the newly expected ones! They have estimated my due date to be March 28th 2010! I am approximately 5 1/2 weeks now. But my doc. says that I need a sonogram to be sure because he thinks I could be further along than that. I have a lot more symptoms than I should have for 5 weeks and I am bigger already. With my other children I never showed til maybe 4 months but you can tell already lol. Gonna be a big baby!! I will keep you ladies posted on it!!! 

momof525
by on Jul. 31, 2009 at 1:27 PM

Yes, I'm due Jan 9th with #6 :) 

pregnant
jazzymom190
by on Aug. 1, 2009 at 10:07 PM

How exciting to find another mom expecting her sixth. I have a wide range of kids in age, form 17 to the unborn baby who is at 20 weeks.People have been rather nice, it use to be that if you had more than 2 kids and were pregnant you wouold draw comments

virgobaby1978
by on Aug. 1, 2009 at 10:11 PM

I will be having baby # 7 some time between now and Aug. 24th. I will be getting induced on the 24th no matter what. Congrats on your pregnancy. I hope that all is well. Do you want a boy or girl?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)