Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

all i want to do is sleep is this normal?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:01 PM
  • 5 Replies

ok i went to bed about 1030 last night and slept for the whole night and then slept all day today and still want to sleep is this normal or should i be worried? any one else like this?

toddler girltoddler boyexpecting boy wife to Bryan mother to Kenny and Elizabeth and soon mother to Lucas James!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mamaz
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:02 PM

sounds like you're pregnant!!! lol

I am the formula feeding, independent sleeping, baby wearing, vaccinating, disposable diapering, public schooling, pro-life, full-time working, college educated 21 year old divorced mama of two beautiful little girls!!!

Photobucket

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(='.'=) bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him gain world domination

crazymom21
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:23 AM
Sounds like me. I'm 22 weeks as of monday. All I want to do is sleep but since I have 3 small children it isn't happening. I plan on asking my doc if there is something I can do to have more energy. That and I think I suffer from insomnia a lot too. I could just pass out most days but as soon as it gets dark I'm wide awake. That probably doesn't help my tiredness.
maryjane324m
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 8:06 AM

If you've got the time and resources to sleep, then SLEEP! I wish I could let myself sleep, but my body controls all of that. I go to sleep at 9-10 every night, and get up around 7 regardless of what's going on. I'm incapable of sleeping in or napping, so take whatever form of rest you can.

babies
sharshar
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:30 PM

thank god my kids will let me sleep when i need to they are 3 and 4 and they are the best but i feel bad for not spending a whole lot of time with them but i need the sleep! thanks every one!

toddler girltoddler boyexpecting boy wife to Bryan mother to Kenny and Elizabeth and soon mother to Lucas James!

crystalearl
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:38 PM

I'm 27weeks tomorrow (almost 3rd trimester yay!!) and I want to sleep nearly all the time. But I have a 3 year old to take care of. Luckily if I need a nap he's okay with it and will watch cartoons in our room while I take a nap. He doesn't get into anything so I don't care. If you push your self to do something it could give you a little more energy. Yesterday I spent 3-4hrs cleaning and doing laundry. I felt great till I crashed at about 730 (4hrs before my normal bed time). I'm feeling energetic today but since I got most of the cleaning done yesterday there's nothing to do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)