Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anybody else get pregnant this month?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:06 PM
  • 19 Replies

My last AF was June 28 so according to a pregnancy calcualtor that I found that will make me due April 4!  Anybody else due the end of march or beginning of April?  I am looking for a pregnancy buddy!

Have you experienced a miscarriage or lost a baby during pregnancy? 

For support from other Christian Moms just like you join my group:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/christianloss

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Laurenn33
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 6:27 AM

Yes!! My period was due the 28th too!! SO we have the same tentative due date! I am very excited, yet very nervous. Not sure about having a toddler AND a baby...but I will figure out a way to do it!

aln1972
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 6:40 AM

Ill be your baby buddy! I am due April 1st !! 

Amy

Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Jul. 29, 2009 at 8:49 AM

I am due March 24th. I am 6wks today!!!

Christina & Billy
Mommy to:Three Angels, and New Little Bean Coming March 2010...

toddler girlBirth Mommy to:Cheyenne Liberty4/07/07 Until She was 20 months old(12/08)

JasonsMom2007
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:48 PM

LOL I know how you feel!  My son will be almost 3 when this baby is born.  Right now I have my 2 year old and an almost 2 year old I babysit and it is killing me to chase both of them!

Anybody else having symptoms?  I didn´t have any until 9 weeks with my son but with this one I have them ALL!

Quoting Laurenn33:

Yes!! My period was due the 28th too!! SO we have the same tentative due date! I am very excited, yet very nervous. Not sure about having a toddler AND a baby...but I will figure out a way to do it!

jaynam1881
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:07 PM
I am due April 4th also. I have had a previous miscarriage and am stressing everyday! Do I still have symptoms that feeling in my tummy am I miscarrying! I know it won't get easier! I can't wait till I can hear the heartbeat! Good Luck to you all!
JasonsMom2007
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:12 PM

I can relate.  I lost my first child to a miscarriage and now I have a thyroid problem that makes me even MORE suspectible to them!  I am trying to remember to enjoy every day with my unborn child instead of worrying it will be my last.  That is what helped me get through my son´s pregnancy.

Quoting jaynam1881:

I am due April 4th also. I have had a previous miscarriage and am stressing everyday! Do I still have symptoms that feeling in my tummy am I miscarrying! I know it won't get easier! I can't wait till I can hear the heartbeat! Good Luck to you all!

SAmommy2
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:40 PM

Hi,

I have also just found out that I'm pregnant. Due around April 2nd. I have a 3 year old who loves playing doll so I can't wait to see what she will do with another baby in the house.

zebbyzebby06
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 2:44 PM

iam waiting too see, my period usually comes this week but my hubby went away adn will be till feb, so on the 6th i stopped my pills, and the 6th was our last time, then igot my period like 3 days after the pill, so if i dont get it the 6th of aug then i will know, reason im saying is casue i feel like iam preg again...and its not to bad with a toddler adn a baby i have a 2yr old and 9 months old

acts238mom
by on Aug. 1, 2009 at 2:37 PM

my last period was june 29th, my cycle is about 30 days. i found out last monday i'm pregnant. the internet said i'm due April 5th. i have two kids, a 5 yr old and a soon to be 4 yr old we lost a baby back in february.  i'm very excited about this baby, even though i had a miscarriage i trust in my Lord, and am very relaxed about this pregnacy. i thought i'd be worried if i got pregnant again, but i'm really not. i give Jesus all the credit for that.  i'm so thankful for another baby!

congrats to all the other soon to be moms! hurray for april!  :)

CafeMom Tickers
iwanabemomie
by on Aug. 1, 2009 at 11:16 PM

My last period was june 27th....i was due again july 28th but the old bat never showed(THANK GOD!!!) i'm due april 3rd 2010.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)