• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bedroom action

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:47 PM
  • 14 Replies

Hi ladies, I would like to know who all are still having a great sex life and who are null and void. Personally, I am null and void. I have no desire whatsoever to have sex. I don't even want to do an alternative for my husbands sake. The idea turns me off. Matter of fact I barely show any affection whatsoever. He doesn't say anything but his actions do all the speaking. I was just wondering who has this problem and do you just suck it up and do it or do u just have a great sex life and pregnancy has made it even better for you?

pregnancy

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvmymarine123
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:50 PM

My sex drive has completely disappeared. I feel so bad for hubby because we are only 12 weeks along and have so long to go. I always try and suck it up for him but some nights it is just completely out of the question. I wish it were the opposite though, is there anything i can do or do we both just have to deal with it throughout the pregnancy?

NaTashaVictoria
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:59 PM

Same here; not so much action in the bedroom. I think we've done it once since i found out i was pregnant and i'm 16 wks along. With my first pregnancy it didn't really matter because my husband was 7,000 miles away in the middle of Iraq. I've heard, however, that most women's sex drive makes a come back later in pregnancy. Bad news is that some men get weirded out by the idea of sex when the belly is huge and they realize there is a baby in there. Some crazy idea about poking the baby in the head and hurting it.  LOL.

kenywoodsmom08
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:06 AM

I cant have sex if I wanted to anyway. I am high risk and had a cervical cerclage today and that means no sex entire pregnancy. But my husband feels I should give him a bj, or hj or do something for him, and that I dont even want to do.

pregnancy

ashleykilleen
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:10 AM

i have been having a weird i dont want to even get near your dick kind of feeling but then when i suck it up and get over it i cant seem to get enough sorry (tmi) so its like i am hot and then cold. I dunno what the deal is i didnt want to have sex at all when i was preggo with our son.

-ash

CafeMom Tickers

~Look how far my Little Man has Come~

~*Ashley*~

*Loving Wifey To Chris*

~Wonderful Mommy To Sheamus~

lovealways22
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:45 AM

WOW, when i was prego with my first child i found that we were intimate alot and with my second child we knda got lost in the i cant believe were pregnant again moment but that was it a moment its not as cosistant but it is there. dont worry it will pass you'll want him in no time................................happy

CafeMom Tickers
nattabugsmommy
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:00 AM

Our sex life slowed down a lot with our first pregnancy... it didn't stop completly... but we went from a couple times a day if we could manage (yes, I know we are strange) to a couple times a week... I was constantly sick from before knowing I was preggers to the day before she was born though... so I never felt good. 

With this pregnancy I've been a little sex obsessed... whats awful is DH is currently half the country away from me... so yeah... no sex for us.  Every pregnancy and every person is different.  I've learned over time that we can be very close without the intimacies when necesary.  As long as you love each other you'll get back to that point... just might take a while... the exhaustion of having the baby was worse for us then the pregnancy!

mommynwife332
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 4:14 AM

Quoting kenywoodsmom08:

I cant have sex if I wanted to anyway. I am high risk and had a cervical cerclage today and that means no sex entire pregnancy. But my husband feels I should give him a bj, or hj or do something for him, and that I dont even want to do.

well my hubby and i have a good sex life, wouldn't say great because as i entered my 3rd trimester i started having really bad hip problems.And my hubby already knows while preggo I will not give a bj.

Mamagirlz
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 9:21 AM

Whenever I'm pregnant my sex drive always goes out the window.  I still do it to make DH happy. 

Candyksses4u
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 9:28 AM

For me its null and void right now drs orders..when i went for my ultrasound a few weeks ago they told me i have placenta previa but they were optimistic that it would move and that was at around 18 weeks..im now 22 weeks but get another ultrasound at 26-28 weeks to see if it moved..im hoping it does...thought of a csection scares me because i delivered all my other kids vaginally.

~~You can drive at 16,go to war at 18, drink at 21, and retire at 65, so how old do you have to be to fall in love?~~

lil_bittie
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 9:40 AM

During my first pregnancy I HAD to have it everyday.  I could not help it.  This pregnancy I could care less, but the orgasms are so instense and wonderful, I just do not know why I don't crave them like I did the first pregnancy.  Hormones!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)