Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats wrong with me?? tmi.. piog

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:13 AM
  • 6 Replies

im on yaz this is my third month on it my last period started 3 days early and it was brown and all i did was spot for four days and a lil blood the next day or two im normally a heavy bleeder but this time i was supper light than normal.. i have been having heartburn, excessive gas, neusea some throwing up weird feelings in my abdomen. i took a test last week and it was an invalid result.. nothing showed up on it.... im so lost could i be preg while on yaz?? im so confused any advice would be appreciated thanks.. and im having clear watery and some stretchy discharge my pantys sometimes are wet.. sorry tmi..                                                                                           i have taken two dollar store test bothe bfn... i still feel like crap so i may make an appt with my doc to see if its the yaz thats makin me do this.. im so cnfused thanks ladies

baby boybaby dust*~AMY~*

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Lesgerm
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:45 AM

No birth control is 100% effective, I think you need to get another test Lady!  Good luck!!

Phatpatswife
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:50 AM

Birth Control has never been my strong suite! I have no real advice. I would suggest getting another test. Go to the dollar store and get acouple! Let us know and good luck.

frog_lillypad
by Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:32 PM
didnt miss any pills havent been on any meds so i dunno im goin to buy some test today few of them

baby boybaby dust*~AMY~*

meesa0210
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 7:52 AM

Were you able to buy another test?

frog_lillypad
by Member on Aug. 13, 2009 at 11:05 AM

couldnt our car broke down on the way to town im going today.. i kinda hope i am but i hate to say that because im on yaz and i dnt wanna be harming the baby

baby boybaby dust*~AMY~*

nmlyndsee
by on Aug. 16, 2009 at 5:04 PM

My friend just had a baby boy and she got preggo while on yaz

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)