Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is anyone freakin having...

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:58 AM
  • 17 Replies

but really is anyone having a boy ? everyone i know or talk to is havin a girl makes me feel like i DONT have a CHANCE lol i have a wonderful lil boy but now i want a lil girl i mean who doesnt want one of each lol  i will be happy with whatever i have as long as i have a healthy baby lol but i am hopin for a girl  but lately feel like my chances r slim my sister in law just found out shes having a girl my dh good friends girl is having a baby girl my cousin just had a girl and so did both of my bffs  lol ahhhhhhhh

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
seddon151
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:16 AM

Maybe it's a good sign everyone you know is having a girl. My cousin has 3 boys and I just found out I'm having a boy. My best friend's sister also just had a boy. Girls are hard to come by in my family. But I know what you mean, this is our first and I am already thinking about how soon we can try for a little girl!!! At the same time, I can't wait to get my hands on my little boy.

Schleetle
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:53 AM

I'm having a girl, but you don't know me so hopefully I can't jinx you. lol... I have two boys already, and there is a lady on my street that has 3 boys already, and another who has one of each. All 3 of us are due with girls one lady in September, and the other a week after me. So it probably doesn't matter... I would go with maybe its a sign that its a good time for girls!

Pregnancy Ticker

MamaJen74
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:09 AM

I'll have to let you know in about 14-15 weeks.  Look at it this way, if everyone else is having girls, you MUST be having a boy to help keep the population in balance!  Really, you've got a 50/50 shot.

crazyleafhead
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:13 AM
Mine's a boy! :D

pregnancy week by week

lelandsmommy06
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:15 PM

lol thanks i wouldnt mind another lil boy i love mine to death boys are such sweethearts  lol i will see sept 2nd i will up date then lol

robin1725
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:44 PM

I'm sorry....I am the opposite though....everybody around me are having boys so it was very exciting for me when I found out that I am having a girl!!!

CafeMom Tickers
kylismomma
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:50 PM
lol i'm the opposite of you!

i already have a wonderful little princess so i was hoping for a boy this time..but i really just FEEL like its another girl! girls are fun so i wouldn't mind..but i feel like there is no chance i'll ever get my son. =(

we'll see September 1st..
Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
babies
newmom515
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:54 PM

I am having my 3rd boy! lol.  And everyone around us is having/has had boys... girls are very hard to come by here!  I wouldn't change it for the world though :)   Good luck.. hope you get your lil girl!!!

*Erica* Wife to Nathan Mommy to Jacob, Cameron, and Baby to Be

pregnant

pregnancy

DeputyWifeJen
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:54 PM

I have a boy and another boy on the way. I honestly wanted another boy, not one of each. I think I make a great boy mama and God knew what he was doing :) Plus two boys close in age will have lots in common.

Wife to Brian since 11-27-04, Mommy to Will since 6-28-07

BaBiiMaMa89
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 1:07 PM

im lucky i already had one of each when i got preg with this one. i was hoping for another boy (cuz i dont think i could handle girls a yr apart (((think about the teenage years!!)))    and  i felt like it was another boy. i was right :D

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)