Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I losing it? Does anyone else see the line?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:56 AM
  • 15 Replies

Maybe it's just wishful thinking? I've been getting nauseated in teh car the last couple of days, and I'm a day late, so I took this...and *I* see a VERY faint line. Faint enough that I think it could be wishful thinking. I took a digital too, and it said not pregnant, but a couple friends have said that they tested positive on a traditional one before they did a digital one

Am I just losing my mind?

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 6:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VerucaSallt
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:03 AM

I didn't see one so inverted the colors:

Could be an evap line or you could even see where the line WOULD be as the paper it's on tends to have a different texture.

I am an "I don't summarize my parenting style in a paragraph because it's none of your business" mom of 3.

MedicMommy
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:09 AM

That's what I was afraid of. Thanks for trying so hard to see it! 

VerucaSallt
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:13 AM

No problem :)  I've been there, mama!

I am an "I don't summarize my parenting style in a paragraph because it's none of your business" mom of 3.

GermanMom227
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:34 PM

I see a thin fainted line but if you are not sure then wait a week or so and then take another if you still don't get your Period.

jennparker252
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 6:57 AM

get a digital!:) mine was really light too...so i did the digital just to double check:)

How`s my pregnancy doing?
K.a.C.87
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 1:53 PM

i think i KINDA see one. i wouldnt even say wait a week, wait a day or two and test with FMU, if it were to be positive it should be more clear in a day or two...good luck - update us!

TheMillerFamily
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 3:46 PM

The blue dye tests are notorious for giving false positives, get one from the dollar store or a digi and take it with fmu! Good luck! 

Photobucket

Due with #2 April 8th 2010

Gender Prediction
dfhcih
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 9:05 AM

i see the line!  mine was just like that so i waited until the next morning and tested with FMU and got another line. i was only 3 weeks pregnant so very little HCG but they got darker and darker but i would use the dollar store pink dye test!!!!! good luck and let us know

kara_g.
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 9:13 AM
i see it. looks like mine did at 8dpo.
doubleblessed04
by on Aug. 14, 2009 at 9:36 AM

I see a faint line. I took a HPT earlier this week and I could of swore I saw a very faint line on my test as well. I don't know if it is wishful thinking on my part because we had a miscarriage earlier this year and I am obsessed with getting pregnant again! I plan on taking another test this weekend.

I can say that the mind is a powerful thing because I had what was called a missed miscarriage back in June- I was 11 weeks pregnant and we had seen the heartbeat at 6 weeks but it was measuring small from the very beginning and I was closely monitored- I had 5 ultrasounds in the two months that I knew I was pregnant. The day I went in for my last appointment I left my house feeling pregnant- I was very nauseated, extremely sore boobs and looked about 15 weeks pregnant (it was my second pregnancy) and the morning after we found out about the miscarriage, I didn't feel pregnant anymore. It was the weirdest feeling in the world. Now, I think I am having symptoms- tired, a little nauseated but not too bad, I am bloated (I have actually had 2 different people ask me if I was pregnant again!) and upset tummy and my boobs are a little sore. These are all the symptoms I had back in the spring with my last pregnancy and I am praying for a positive test this weekend and hoping it isn't my mind playing tricks on me! Best of luck to you and keep us posted!

Twins- Double the Love!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)