Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Expecting Multiples?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:23 AM
  • 2 Replies

shake hand

Are you going through a multiples pregnancy?  Share a little about yourself and your story here.  This is a great place to connect with other moms going through the same thing!

Make sure to send a friend invite to those moms you want to get to know a little more after reading their stories!

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Pregnancy, After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers, Children's Health Issues

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Abby102783
by on Aug. 20, 2009 at 8:06 PM

My name is Arabella, but you can call me Abby, I am almost 26 years old, I am engaged to Lucian who just turned 28, I am the mother of 5 beautiful babies, Isabella who is almost 8, Yorich who just turned 4, and Helena, Katarina and Ophelia (born at 37weeks on August 13, 2009)
ministrymom
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 4:53 PM

I am mom to three boys: Caleb 4, Jered 3, Isaac almost 2!  I  am pregnant with twins and the "due date" is November 29th, but it could be any time now. I am 34 weeks and ready for these little ones. My hubby and I have been married for 6 1/2 years he is a pastor and we are in ministry together in NY. We love our life and enjoy being where we are in life and in ministry! I am finally getting one girl. which is good for me. So i will have 4 little boys and one girl. She iwll be the most protected girl,( probably pretty spoiled too lol). We love our kids! they are a great group of boys: always doing something, or always need to be doing something! lol. Blessings all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)