Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen Moms

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:24 AM
  • 28 Replies

shake hand

Are you a teen mom?  Share a little about yourself and your story here.  This is a great place to connect with other moms going through the same thing!

Make sure to send a friend invite to those moms you want to get to know a little more after reading their stories!

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Pregnancy, After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers, Children's Health Issues

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaydensmommy181
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:46 AM

I'm not technically still a teen mom, turned 20 last week and I was older then most when I had my son. But I look young and get the same reactions as everyone else. Your to young to be a mother! Um no sorry I'm an amazing Mommy. I had my son 2 months after I turned 19. He's almost 10 months. I've been with DF for 4 years in sept.He's 23. We've been living together for almost 2 years. I stay at home and plan on doing at till both of our kids are in school and  considering the 2nd isnt even concieved yet, we've got a bit lol. We are going to start ttc very soon though, we're trying for a girl.

Juhhmell
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:37 AM
I'm 17 and I'm about to have my first little girl in about 3 weeks, well that's my due date, I'm still in high school, completling in, we have a home study program here, I still walk across stage and everything, my ¶arents are very supportive, and I'm still with my bf,and we have a wonderful relationship, He is very excited about it, after getting over the shock I think everyone was. I'm a senior and I'm hoping to move out on my own december 2010.
Star_rainbow
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:48 PM

im now 21 about to have my 2nd baby in december. I was 15 when i had my first daughter. I finished high school and am still in college. ive been with the father for 8 yrs in october. my daughter is now 5 going to kindergarten later this month and she cant wait to be a big sister.

pink_callalily
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:57 PM

So I'm Tarver Alexandria, 16 and pregnant. Seems sort of cliche to say cause it's heard so often nowadays. I am expecting my first on August 24th, which will be a baby boy whom I have named Joel Elijah, only less than 11 days away. This whole experience while being pregnant has been a learning, mending and maturing process. I can actually say my baby is what saved my life from the self-destruct mode I was confined to. Since becoming pregnant, I gained back the best friend and best ally a person could ever have, their mother! And what once was a broken relationship is a mended friendship. :) I don't regret my child, but if I could do it all over I would do what is morally right. And I would be married, financially stable and out of school. I have recently succeeded goals and become top of my class and will be graduating high school May 2010, fingers crossed I will remain top student and leave my school as Valedictorian. And I can only see my son sitting on my mother's lap during commencement ceremony as I walk across the stage and take my diploma. :) All smiles.

Pregnancy Ticker

lilhippie354
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:04 AM

Hi, I am Lexi. I am 19 and my due date is September 11th. SO and I cannot wait. He is actually in the Marines and in Hawaii :(   so he will not be here when she is born, but will hopefully get to come home shortly after. It has been really hard because he has only been here for about 3 weeks of my pregnancy. I get to talk to him for a few minutes every night, but I do wish he could be here to experience it with me. He is very supportive, but upset that he will be missing many of the important milestones in her life. We are going to make it work. And we do not plan on getting married untill we want to! And yes, there are pushy family members who are not happy with our decisions! Good luck everyone! 

CafeMom Tickers
momof525
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 2:09 AM

I was..I was 15 with my 1st, 17 with my second. (then 20,23,25 and now 27, preggo with #6) I would love to give any kind of support I can to young/teen moms :)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
katznkt
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 2:35 AM
I got pregnant at 19 and had my dd at 20... now I am 21 about to be 22 with another one on the way.

So, in the traditional sense I am not a teen mom, but get the same reactions as everybody for being young.

Even though I was married before getting pregnant. Whatever.

Just wanted to say that I walk for my college graduation TOMORROW!!!!!!!! I got my bachelor's degree in 3 years while being pregnant and having a little baby and I still managed to ebf for 9 months and have a GPA of 3.78.

Yup I am bragging, but I am happy and proud. Yall can do it too. Being a young mom doesn't mean you have to be poor or lose all dreams and future. It just means it is harder.

:)

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Hubby and I can't wait to meet our new addition!

talonsmommy09
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 3:12 AM

I am 17. I am due August 30th. I have a very supportive mother. I am still with the father. We have been together for a little over 2 years. We are very excited. Being pregnant has taught me a lot! I do not regret my son, but I do wish this would have been later on in life. I start college on the 24th to become a RN. My SO works with his cousin doing different types of construction and painting. I don't work as of right now. We do very well for ourselves.

I often get the look of disgust when walking through a store or anywhere in public. I smile though because I love my son and I know that he is not a mistake and I am not what some people call another statistic. I turn 18 in september.

My SO and I both have support. Although mine is mostly my mom and grandma. My dad hasn't warmed up to the fact yet but is trying. Like I said above I am excited and cannot wait. We think our little boy may be here early though.

Ari1992
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 3:47 AM

I am 16 and i got pregnant with my son Jakob when I was 15 however I him during my second semester. it has been a hard experience. I lost my fiancee because he joined the navy so we would be financially able to help the baby but after i lost the baby we both grew apart. now we are talking again but its not the same anymore. It's been almost a year now since i lost Jakob and I miss him dearly, but I see it as it was what God saw best for me. Althogh I still do wish he was here with me now.

xo0kcg0ox
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 11:31 AM

I was 15 when I got pregnant, and 15 when I had my little girl Gianna. I turned 16 five days later. Our birthdays our next month! I am still in High School, I am a junior. I am in a program for teen mothers, which is amazing it is soo helpful. I dont regret getting prgnant so young, although it would have been better if it were in a later time in life. My daughter has taught me so many things, and she has changed my life for the better. I dont know who I would be today if I didnt have her at my side calling me mama everyday.

Thats my little Princess Gianna Marie <3 mama loves you babygirll

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)