Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Moms with a pregnancy like mine

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:44 AM
  • 10 Replies

Are you looking for moms that have gone through, or are going through a pregnancy like yours?  Are you high risk, have gestational diabetes, or any other unique circumstances? 

Here are some links to posts where moms who are going through the same things share their stories. Make sure to share your story as well, and invite any moms you see going through the same things to be your friend so you can share experiences! 

High Risk Pregnancies
Gestational Diabetes
Life Thretening Pregnancies
Tubal Pregnancies
Pregnancy after Miscarriage
Expecting Multiples
Teen Moms
"Older" Moms
Single Moms
Babies with Health Issues

Still looking for moms with a pregnancy like yours?  Post here to request a new "catergory"!

storkbusy momnurse

Got little ones or expecting one?  Check out these groups!
Pregnancy, After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers, Children's Health Issues

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama23almost4
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:36 PM

Hi i am looking for any moms that have gone threw  intrauterine fetal blood transfusions aka pubs). I am rh- and also i have become RH sensitized from the rogahm i received int he past. MY youngest became severely anemic and required 4 blood transfusions before he was delivered 1 every other week after week 30. Here i am pregnant again and scared sh.. i don't know what to do its a 50 50 chance but you don't find out until 20 weeks when it will be apparent in a ultra sound. It is very uncommon so if there is anyone out there i'd love to chat. 

thanks Keisha

PRmommyPR
by on Aug. 15, 2009 at 8:45 PM

Hello!!!!

I'm a first time mom to be.

I will like to find mommies just like me.

This is my first pregnacy and no one around here is pregnant.

i would like to express my feelings and doubts. I'm looking for new friends.

cutecowluvr
by on Aug. 16, 2009 at 12:14 AM

i am in the same boat.  except for two other teachers at my school are also pregnant.  I am due March 28th.

Pregnancy tickerPredicted a boy!

BlazzinBebe88
by on Aug. 16, 2009 at 12:50 AM

I am 20 years old. Soon to be a single mom. This is my first pregnancy and baby. It's a boy and he has a birth defect called Gastroschisis. It means his bowel and intestines are outside of his body.

I've been dealing with IUGR and low baby weight, I haven't gained much weight and now low amniotic fluid and was on bed rest. I will have a preemie as they tell me I probably will not make it over 34 weeks. Anyone else gone through scary stuff such as this?

BTW, I am 31 weeks right now.

vallhk
by on Aug. 18, 2009 at 8:48 PM

I would like to meet moms that have had a pregnancy loss due to multiple anomalies and are pregnant again.  My last pregnancy ended up in a loss of the pregnancy due to brain anomalies and problems with his heart.  I am scared to death that this one may end the same way so anyone who has been in a situation like mine it would be great to hear from.

Photobucket
PROUD MOM TO CHELSEA, CIERA, SAVANNAH, HUNTER AND ZACHARY, PROUD WIFE TO SCOTT.
aprilbby
by on Aug. 21, 2009 at 11:11 AM

HI I am Sara. I'm 20 and this is my first pregnancy. I have hyperemesis gravidarum, its a condition not many pregnant women have. I am very worried about this and would like to talk to other women who know something about it or have been throw it.

JakemeandBABY
by on Sep. 6, 2009 at 7:38 PM

I am 22 - this is my first pregnancy.  I am new to this site.  I've been going to school, working, decorating the nursery, shopping for baby and planning a wedding.  I'm 6 days past my due date and I'm looking forward to meeting my little one!

Skyblueocean
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 2:42 PM

Oh, I am not dealing with that my dear. I just wanted to send you good thoughts. I hope you have access to all the necessary programs and healthcare. 

MommaK04
by on Sep. 16, 2009 at 11:02 AM

I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT I HAVE AN ANTERIOR PLACENTA, DOES ANYONE, OR HAS ANYONE BEEN THROUGH THIS? I AM SCARED CAUSE I DONT FEEL HIM LIKE IWISH I COULD I AM 19 WEEKS 1 DAY. ANY SUGESTIONS WOULD HELP!

zionsmom1
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 2:09 PM

Anterior placenta is common and is not a concern. Even with not having that my 2nd baby i didn't feel till 21 weeks. I have an anterior p this time and just this week have felt her daily! I'm 23 1/2 weeks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN