Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pressure in my butt... TMI

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:46 PM
  • 2 Replies

For the past couple weeks ive been constipated and only been "going" a couple times a week if that and when i do go its kind of looser stools so i just figured i would drink more water. I have and then yesterday i had diarrea really bad and after that i had this painful pressure in my butt whenever i get up. I dont know if its pregnancy related or if its from the diarrea but when i wasent pregnant and i would get diarrea whenever ive never had this pressure. I worked all morning and it felt fine until i would sit and get back up. Do you think i should call my doctor?

Pregnancy ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker

I am a single 21 year old, pro-life, semi co-sleeping, bottle/formula feeding, total vaccinating, disposable diapering, rear facing, spanking if needed, CIO , young hard working mommy to a beautiful babygirl named Riley. I dont judge anyone for what they choose so i hope you respect me for the ways i choose even if you dont agree with them :-)

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
TigerBaby69
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:17 PM

you might have hemmroids. I would call your doctor and talk to them about it, but to me its sounds like hemmroids, I had them and they were not fun and I had alot of pressure as well. I bought some medicated wipes which helped so much and they went away and everything has been fine for the last few months.
Good Luck

babies
babies
MJWard
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 5:52 PM

How far along are you? because if your toward the end your body could be cleaning it self out to prepare for labor? other than that im not sure but your Dr would know.

Follow me to a healthier tomorrow! Togeather we can make a change!Mommy weight be gone 
                      CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)