Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is the latest you can start..

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:22 PM
  • 9 Replies

showing? weighing about 107 and about 5'2

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mountainlaurel
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:27 PM

Some overweight women might not be obviously showing until 6 months or so, maybe longer depending on how overweight you are.

nancycsel
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:32 PM

From watching TLC's  I Didn't Know I was Pregnant.. some women never really show!  LOL not me I get the big baby bump around 5 months 

Cynthje
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 3:34 PM

With both my babies i didnt start showing till well after 20-24 weeks. I looked like i gained a couple of pounds but no belly (normally my belly is flat).

TheMillerFamily
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:01 PM

you'll probably start "obvious" showing around 5-6 months, then you will just keep popping!! I know its hard waiting for that cute baby bump but trust me, once you have it a whole new set of comfort issues starts in!!

I am hoping I dont start showing till around the same time I did with my son, (6 months). but that probably won't happen since its #2! 

Photobucket

Due with #2 April 8th 2010

Gender Prediction
MiNi-Ature
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:07 PM

i approx 8-10 weeks.. and since i have not been able to get to a doc i look down and im saying hey you still in there.. with how tender my chest is i assume so..

hannamanmommy
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:10 PM
it just depends. my stomach started rounding out at about 8 weeks and now that i am 11 weeks you can definitely tell. also, have you been to babyzone.com? they have a calender that will tell you how far along you are everyday and show you what the baby looks like. it was also show a typical woman at that time.
Sarah725
by Gold Member on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:37 PM

This is my 2nd so about 8 weeks I could tell as well as others.  With my first 4 months and I've always been 5'6" 130lbs just small boned and skinny.

marriedmomma3
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 7:40 AM

It all depends on your body.  Subsequent pregnancies show earlier. I have been showing since 7 weeks with this baby (my third).  I am 5'7 and 160

gradysmom2006
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 10:21 AM

My first pregnancy I was 104 and 5'1" when I became pregnant.  I thought I looked pregnant right away, no one else noticed until I had already known it was a boy - so after 20 weeks.  LOL

Pregnancy ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)