Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cramping

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:14 PM
  • 2 Replies

I'm 14 weeks and a couple days no bleeding this is my third baby. I have been having uterine cramping like the whole thing is a hard rock alot and sometimes its painful. I have a call into the dr as we are leaving for vacation soon but I was wondering if its normal. I do own a Doppler and over the last couple weeks the average heart rate was in the 150s and now its in the 140s if that makes a difference.  Just thought I would give out as much information as I could think of that was relevant

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Natedogsmommy
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:37 PM

Im 37 weeks today and I have had cramping since I found out I was pregnant. I hardly ever get cramps during my period but right before I found out I was pregnant, I was having really bad cramping so I thought well my period will be here any day, never came so I tested. And since then I have been freaked out the entire pregnancy because I did get pregnant 8 weeks after a miscarriage, but the cramps can be mild to really painful (also the tightness of the stomach) and still so far so good. My MIL assured me she cramped really bad the entire pregnancy with DH's brother too. So I guess sometimes it can just be a normal thing. Stressful yes, but normal. I hope everything is fine with your little one though.

2BabIez2BeBaker
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:51 PM

I'm 16wks and have been cramping alot... pretty much since the begining... I saw my Dr. monday, and she said it really was no big deal...  just our uterus growing...  but who really knows... 

I guess if it's to the point you cant tollerate it...  run to the ER, or if it's in a good time frame, to your OB office?

All the best!

Pregnancy Ticker 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)