Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

??? about morning sickness.....

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:45 PM
  • 4 Replies

Ok, the past couple mornings, I have not had any nausea, but I have woken up feeling exhausted, weak, with stiff and cramped joints. Also completely drowsy, and just the simple task of making my DD a bottle taxes me. I just want to crawl into bed and stay there forever. But then, I take a nap while my DD and SS do, and after I get up, (around 2) I feel just fine. Still just slightly drowsy, but I have more energy, and my joints feel fine. Could this be a form of morning sickness? Or just me? I know I had a lot of the same symptoms when I was pregnant with my DD, but I also had horrible nausea.

Anybody else experience this in the 1st trimester?

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
azn_ladie82
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:01 PM

What time do u go to bed at night? You might want to go to bed earlier and see if that works.

Are you a proud preemie mom of a NICUGRADUATE? Click on my NICU blinkie to meet other moms of preemies just like you.

ashybaby87
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:04 PM

I was thinking the same thing

Quoting azn_ladie82:

What time do u go to bed at night? You might want to go to bed earlier and see if that works.

gigglyann87
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:16 PM

That's the thing, I'm usually in bed by 9, no later than 10. And I get up at 7:30 or 8. So thats over 8 hrs of sleep.

Quoting ashybaby87:

I was thinking the same thing

Quoting azn_ladie82:

Lena-Loo
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 9:32 PM

Amen sister. I have had muscle cramps in my neck since the 2nd week. Plus the fatigue. IDK if it is morning sickness or not but it is normal. Just try to find things that bother it then avoid them. For ex mine is rain or water.

Good Luck

Celena

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)