Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I THINK I AM GOING CRAZY (TMI)

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:19 PM
  • 2 Replies

I might not be going crazy but I feel it. Ok,.. here is a low down. I am on hormione pills twice a day for another week. On top of that I am on a baby asprin once a day.. & Lovenox shots.

I made a big mistake with my 1st child and let him sleep with me. And I spoiled him badly! I am trying to get him into the crib. Today is our 1st attempt. He cries for about 30-40 mins. Every 10 mins I go in and tell him he is ok, and give him a kiss and close the door and turn up the TV. B/c it breaks my heart that I cant go in there and put him to sleep! He is 14 months now, and has NEVER slept in his crib! But, I gave in b/c I have been so sick. My fiance has been so sweet and promised to buy me a twin air matress so I can sleep on it.. the bed is already hurting me.. and kadin lee is killing kicking me and moving in the night. I will evenutally break him into the crib or maybe by the time we want to.. he will be in a toddler bed I dunno! I think I am going crazy!

But, I am cramping so bad I cant stand it anymore, I dunno why I am cramping. I carried very low with my son and towards the back. My sis in law says I am feeling everything now b/c I am carrying probably high! I dunno what to think. My hair is falling out literally.. I mean I filled the toliet last night twice with hair from my hair brush.. I dunno whats going on.. I dunno if the cramps are from consiptation or my body changing.. I just dont know anymore

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
doulala
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:44 AM

Hugs, mama!!   Sounds like all kinds of stuff to keep you stressing!    I can guess that the hormones are all wacky, causing the cramping and hair loss, but maybe there are ways to tone down anxiety to help soothe you.   The stress with the crying-it-out and uncomfortable bed and all.   Can you get more help with your son and maybe some help with your pregnancy?   Do you have family near by, or a doula?

• We have a secret in our culture, and it's not that birth is painful. It's that women are strong.                                                                      ~Harm
  • Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.                                                                       ~Einstein
  • To know the way ahead, ask those coming back.  ~Chinese proverb

NaTashaVictoria
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 10:03 AM

After 14 months it's going to be difficult for your little guy to transition, but it's gotta happen at some point. My suggestion is to space out the visits each night so that he doesn't rely on you coming in and comforting him. Or, if SO is buying you an air mattress, maybe you could put it next to your son's crib for a few nights to get him used to the idea, then when he gets used to being in his own bed, you can move out of his room. Also, start a routine, if you don't already have one, to let him know that bed time is right around the corner. Brush teet, read books, sing lullaby's... whatever works.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)