Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wisconsin rednick mom like me!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:32 AM
  • 1 Replies

Im kinda all alone out here in the boonies. And this is my second child. Im really nervouse about this one. My first childbirth was awful my docter didnt show up till the last min. and I chose all natural childbirth. Here in Wisconsin in my neck of the woods I like to hunt, fish, and be barefoot and pregnate. Im only 3 weeks along but im so nervouse that it will be bad again. I dont want an epidural but if theres another option that eases the pain Id like to know about it. and my first child was a boo boo and her real father doesnt support her real well. But my husband now is the sweetest man ever. he is so happy and takes care of my first child like she is his. he is a big fluffy loving teddybear. Hes really nervouse though. He's worried about everything. about having anybody in the room when i go into labor and the whole breastfeeding thing. He's alittle old fashion like his folks and we both grew up on farms. So all in all Im looking for a mom to chat with that nows her stuff couse Im up for a new challange. 

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mamadowns
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:46 PM

Hi there mama!  I am from Wisconsin.  My name is Amber I live in the sw corner of wi.  I am however not a redneck, sorry.  I am a sahm and my amzing dh and I have 2 little girls one is 5 and one is 2.  They are so awesome.  I had both of our girls in the hospital with pitocin and no epidural or other pain management.  I personally believe epidurals are for sissies and I have a maternity top that says so.  With our 3rd and last baby we're planning a homebirth.  I would love to get to know you!!  PM me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)