Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have this pain to ?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:26 AM
  • 9 Replies

Anyone else have a burning/ achey feeling through their vagina and groin area ?  I have had the achey ( like i did the spilts and pulled my muscles) for about 2 mo now but in teh last week or so I've had the burning sensation everytime i try to lift my legs ( put clothes on -get into bed -ect)

Im going in tomarrow to have her Via c section so I shouldnt have these pains n e more. Just wondering who else has them.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jasey929
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:30 AM

I'm 37 1/2 weeks and I've noticed the burning in my vag too. I thought it was a uti so I took one of those store tests and it came back negative so I figured it was baby pressing down(He's been head down for a month). IDK though. I was going to call my OB(I don't see him until Monday) but it's a weird feeling!

robertmommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:31 AM

no  I'm sorry i haven't had those pains be4  but here is a bumpfor u and also congratulationson having your baby  tomorrow

NavyWifey122305
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:33 AM

See I asked my Dr and she said " oh yea its normal " but no advise on how to make the vag feel at ease LOL

For me it feels like everytime i go to lift my legs up someone has a blow torch on my vagina. Then when i put them down its a tingly burning then an ache and then it stops.

Quoting jasey929:

I'm 37 1/2 weeks and I've noticed the burning in my vag too. I thought it was a uti so I took one of those store tests and it came back negative so I figured it was baby pressing down(He's been head down for a month). IDK though. I was going to call my OB(I don't see him until Monday) but it's a weird feeling!

NavyWifey122305
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:33 AM

Thank you !! im super duper over exctied lol

Quoting robertmommy:

no  I'm sorry i haven't had those pains be4  but here is a bumpfor u and also congratulationson having your baby  tomorrow

sierramaesmommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:37 AM

I had therm also and they suck and to be honest dont expect them to go away right away cuz mine didn't my daughter is 4 wks now and i still get them everyonce in a while.ot half as bad but i still get them. good luck with the c section and the new baby, ~becca~

jasey929
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:43 AM

Well I am glad you asked maybe I won't have to call my OB now! That's how I described it to my DH(feeling like it was a blowtorch!) OH and good luck tomorrow and congrats!

TigerBaby69
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:47 AM

I have it too! I can't put my pants/panties on by myself anymore because I can't life my legs that high and getting in and out of the car...I have noticed the burning thing to but that just started yesterday.

babies
babies
NavyWifey122305
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:49 AM

Thanks everyone for the good lucks and congrats !!!

Im just glad im not the only one with what I referr to as " blow torch crotch"  If only we knew how to stop it ....... BTW ice packs dont work i already tried that LMAO

cocomullally
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:15 PM

I'm at 27 weeks; I don't feel any burning, but some days I have annoying pains shoot through my vagina/cervix (whatever) - it's not unbarable, but they come irregularly, and can last for just a few seconds, or pulse through for up to half a minute.  My friend told me she experienced them too with both of her pregnancies, so I didn't worry too much about it.  I'm thinking of talking to my dr about it anyway.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)