Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YAY

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:57 AM
  • 5 Replies

Im finally in the third trimester!!!! I'm so excited to meet my baby. MY worst complaints so far are a very bad pain in my butt cheek that goes down my leg.  Back pain that pretty much comes and goes. I cant sleep very long without changing positions nothing is comfortable anymore. Oh and I still have LOVELY morning sickness. What are your biggest complaints?  pregnant belly

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mamagirlz
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:39 PM

Ya I've been having hip pain for the longest time.  It's so bad now that it hurts to lay down and sleep.  Come on due date! 

Annette7931
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:19 PM

The pain in your butt that goes down your leg... thats called sciatica pain and if you're feeling it this early on then you have my sympathy.  I started getting it around 35 weeks and it only gets worse. Tell your doc and they might be able to help you manage it.

My complaints: Running out of breath when i roll over at night... Having to pee every 2 hours (including at night)... back pain... foot swelling... Having lost the ability to see anything below the belly... the stretch marks that are just now starting to show... and lastly... everyone wanting to touch my belly or tell me there life story.

But its all good.  My little one should be here VERY soon, if she'd only stop being stubborn and get out :P

KyKrsbonusmom
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 5:17 PM

I've had a great pregnancy!  No major complaints.  Just typical being tired, back pain...oh and my sciatic nerve has started shooting pain down my right leg.  Other then that I've had an easy ride...only 6 weeks left!

amj616
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 9:31 PM

Oh yay I got another that has been horrible the past 2 days LOVELY heartburn. It just will not go away no matter what i do.

Wish2Be
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 9:49 PM

Quoting Annette7931:

My complaints: Running out of breath when i roll over at night... Having to pee every 2 hours (including at night)... back pain... foot swelling... Having lost the ability to see anything below the belly... the stretch marks that are just now starting to show... and lastly... everyone wanting to touch my belly or tell me there life story.

But its all good.  My little one should be here VERY soon, if she'd only stop being stubborn and get out :P

Ditto on all of it ! I would also like to add that one of my stretch marks actually broke skin the other day and it hurts like nobodys business whenever I bend down or my baby comes towards the front...like stretching an open cut ! Ouchy !

~ Michelle

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)