Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just dont feel right..

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:14 PM
  • 4 Replies

for some reason i woke up this morning and i  jus dont feel right or something..its kinda hard to explain..it kind of like a weird sensation feeling or something in my belly..real low but yet kinda high..ive been gettin some painful BH or contractions that hurt but not real bad they arent consistant or regular...but has any one jus not feel right before they went into labor or was in labor?

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mamagirlz
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:26 PM

With my last pregnancy I woke up and I just didn't feel right and I was having contractions that wasn't regular.  But with all my pregnancies my contractions are never regular till I'm in full blown labor.  So I can never watch the clock b/c it didn't help me at all.  I ended up loosing my mucus plug with some blood in it a little after I woke up and I did have her that day.  I was 10 days early with her.

mamad122
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:27 PM

With my DD I started "feeling weird" around mid afternoon and I was in labor by the next afternoon and she was born the morning after. Good luck!

Pregnancy Ticker 

in love    toddler girl  expecting baby
 Jeremy & Nicole      Shae        Thane OR Joslin
       7-14-07          7-13-08
          12-21-09

momma2be111
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:36 PM

YAY maybe theres hope..lol..labor dust my way..

momma2be111
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:39 PM

ive been losing my mucus plug since saturday morning..no blood in it jus big chucks and sometimes its little pieces..i never went into labor on my own with my first cuz i was induced so i really dnt no what it feels like to go into labor..and every pregnancy is different anyways

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)