Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I blame the hormones....

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:54 PM
  • 4 Replies

I was soooo angry at my DH yesterday! After I got up for the day (he had already gone to work) I went in the kitchen to make breakfast only to find that our puppy had gotten in the garbage and it was everywhere! The puppy had also gone to the bathroom. I know my husband saw it cuz the puppy was outside. DH also left all his dishes and trash from his breakfast that morning on the table. I watch our 2 year old son, clean the house, cook, go to college, run all the errands, do all the shopping and work part time. I picked up the puppy doo and garbage cuz that was unsanitary, but DH mess I left alone. When he got home that day he looked and asked me what I had done all day (my day off) And I said not much and he said "i can see that" So I stopped doing my homework online and took my son in the room with me to watch a movie. While in there I wrote out a list and titled it thus: Top Ten Reasons Why I Want to kick You in the Face! and posted it on our bedroom door. I also put at the bottom that if he was smart he would sleep on the couch for fear that I might suffocate him in his sleep, lol. I think DH got the picture. It certainly made me feel better. He normally doesnt talk to me like that and appreciates me, but he must have been in a bad mood cuz i have been in one for the past couple weeks, lol. Oh well.

Mother to an adorable red headed, blue eyed boy and wife to a man who loves me more than I ever dreamed possible! They are my heart and soul and they make me what I am today!pregnancy week by weekCatie

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:28 PM

Nice! I'm glad that he normally doesn't talk to you like that, all I hear about are women whom are mistreated by their SO's or DH's and I'm like "come on?? Are you really going to take that??" You know?

Mena929
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:09 PM

Good for you for sticking to your guns!!!! You tell em Mama!

iamcafemom83
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:34 PM

ha! the list thing is funny! better than a screaming match any day. lol

mamad122
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:38 PM

I like the list idea. It's going to be a long pregnancy for him!!

Pregnancy Ticker 

in love    toddler girl  expecting baby
 Jeremy & Nicole      Shae        Thane OR Joslin
       7-14-07          7-13-08
          12-21-09

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)