Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ahh..help me name my baby!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:20 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am 32 weeks now and we STILL don't have a name.  This is our 3rd girl, well they told us girl, but I am not confident. We have no names for boy or girl.  Hubby veto's every name I like and I don't like names he likes. The only name we both dont hate is elizabeth.  However my mom LOVES that name and she is being really irritating about us naming the baby that, so now I don't really want it.  I have a list that hubby has gone through and there are some that he said maybe on.  So I am trying to come up with a first and middle name.  Our last name starts with an S and ends with an A if that helps the naming process. All the names with an N by them were nixed by hubby and the yes's and M's were ok. 

olivia m
molly no
         elizabeth yes
         abigale y
         agatha m
         charlotte m
          lillian y
madeline n
         madelyne y
violet n
hazel n
          joan m
helen n
evelyne n
elsie n

boy names
henry
charles
James
brian
Gavin
William
Edward

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is also a government big enough to take from you all that you have." - Gerald Ford

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety  deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.  We didn't pass it on to our children in the bloodstream.  It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."  - Ronald Reagan

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:25 PM

I like madelyne tho I don't know about a middle name.

tgentosi
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:29 PM

Go with Lillian Olivia

That way you can call her by her first or middle name

Gavin for a boy

Have you thought of Lilliana

Lilliana Olivia S*****a

they all end in a

playawaychildca
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:49 PM

I like mostly all of those names. When my hubby doesn't like a name I try to change it just a bit and see if he likes it for instance:

Elizabeth=Bethaney

Abigale=Abrianna

Joan=Johanna

Helen=Helena

Evelyne=Evalee

Charlotte=Scarlett

Lillian=Lillia

Elsie=Eliza

For the boys names you have I like James and Gavin the best.

MommyIvy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:55 PM

I like Lillian for a girl and Gavin for a boy.

Made by Emily J.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)