Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does this mean?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:49 PM
  • 3 Replies

This is my first so I'm unsure how to know if I'm dilated at all.  I'm only  going on my 33 week but lately I have this "constant" urge to pee ALWAYS.  Doesn't matter if I just went and it feels different too, it's more like a pressure.  I know it's not from really having to go since I just went.  I feel the pressure alot when I walk alot or if I am constantly getting up to do things?  Anyone feel like this too?  Is this just a normal 3rd trimester feeling? 

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
stellarluna
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:52 PM

You have dropped mama

or you have uti, it's hard to know the difference sometimes!  As long as your pee tests are coming back fine at the doctor, I'd assume you just dropped and that's it.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

dkat
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:00 PM

Quoting stellarluna:

You have dropped mama

or you have uti, it's hard to know the difference sometimes!  As long as your pee tests are coming back fine at the doctor, I'd assume you just dropped and that's it.

Hmmm.  That's what I was thinking too.  I don't thinks it's a Uti since I don't have the pain when I actually pee it's just the only way I can describe it.  Tx!:)

stellarluna
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:03 PM

I had a uti with my first pregnancy very late, and had no clue I had it.  pregnancy can hide the symptoms because you're already uncomfortable, but I'd guess that it's just from dropping.  There's a noticeable pressure on the bladder and the pelvis when you drop.  

Quoting dkat:

Quoting stellarluna:

You have dropped mama

Hmmm.  That's what I was thinking too.  I don't thinks it's a Uti since I don't have the pain when I actually pee it's just the only way I can describe it.  Tx!:)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)